Search results for query: *

1. Danew Dr

tModLoader Danew's Mini-Boss NPC

Will be done next update, whenever that is He appears. Currently just sells the keys to summon them but I may add a proper item in the future Can't help you sorry, the requirements to be sold will change in the eventual next update I started coding effects for them but partway through I...
  2. Danew Dr

tModLoader Cookie Mod

After much discussion amongst the dev team, we have decided that the mod is in need of a complete overhaul and, put simply, restart. We have many reasons for this which will be discussed in this post. We have released a small update that adds anything we have been working on since the last...
  3. Danew Dr

I was intending on doing those in the future, probably not next update though (sorry for the late reply)
  4. Danew Dr

That and the other boss items are uncraftable and will be removed next update
  5. Danew Dr

I'll ask. Like any mod, I'm just waiting for people to request it before I go and support it
  6. Danew Dr

tModLoader Census - Town NPC Checklist

Never thought this is something I wanted until I saw it. One suggestion is to add filters/toggles. I can imagine that (once mods add support) having lots of mods can make the screen rather cluttered, so being able to sometimes just see the NPCs you have would be nice. Will definitely adds...
  7. Danew Dr

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

The current version still has heaps of placeholders. Don't worry about it, most of us are used to it by now.
  8. Danew Dr

tModLoader Cookie Mod

Nah all good. I'm not working on any other biome mods, but one of the other devs worked on a mod called Archaea. Adds a pretty nice underground biome with some decent sprites. You should check it out sometime.
  9. Danew Dr

tModLoader Cookie Mod

The water there does look like milk sooo... Anyway, the mod's kinda dead at the moment, will probably revive it in another year or so :confused:
  10. Danew Dr

tModLoader Danew's Zookeeper NPCs

Thought this mod was dead? Think again! v0.0.2: New Forest Zookeeper sprite (by @RiverOaken) Added Desert Zookeeper Added summons for all desert enemies Added Snow Zookeeper Added summons for all snow enemies Download from here or the main post
  11. Danew Dr

Hotfix v0.2.2.1: Fixed Old One's army summons being sold incorrectly Also we have a discord now! https://discord.gg/seyJtwB
  12. Danew Dr

Ah, just double checked my code and I've made a pretty big mistake. I'll try to release a fix in the next 24 hours
  13. Danew Dr

Should be in the event shop, it works fine for me
  14. Danew Dr

Was just replying when you figured it out, glad to hear you're enjoying the mod!
  15. Danew Dr

NEW UPDATE: Changelog v0.2.2: Updated Calamity support (Abyss mini-bosses, "new" Earth Elemental, new Cnidrion, Great Sand Shark) Added new DD2 mini-boss summons (Betsy, tier 3 Dark Mage and tier 3 Ogre) Added new rare creatures (Digger and Giant Worm) Added pillar summons Arch Wizard now...
  16. Danew Dr

Alright, it's been about 8 months since the last update and the next is still not here yet. I think it's time you knew why. There are three major factors that have gone into the delay which I will outline in this post 1. I have been working on another mod. The mod in question wasn't massively...
  17. Danew Dr

CC Creation Compendium #62

I'm pretty much repeating myself every month, but I think it's deserved. Amazing art as always! (also nice Arkonauts inspired build from @Yellowolfgaming101, well-done man!)
  18. Danew Dr

tModLoader More Recipe Mod

You know, I've always wanted an imksushi type mod that doesn't add random items/features (ie. boss summons being sold by NPCs) so I may consider using this mod when it's more complete, good luck!
  19. Danew Dr

tModLoader Mod of Redemption

Just downloaded the mod yesterday, it seems all the bosses are ticked as being defeated. Not sure if this is a mod conflict, just reporting since it's annoying having NPCs who sell stuff I'm not supposed to have yet.
  20. Danew Dr

tModLoader Danew's Zookeeper NPCs

They cost 5x whatever the wiki says they drop e.g. Pinky costs 5 gold
Back
Top Bottom