Search results for query: *

1. Leviathan

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

Can anybody shed some light on this error please Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at Terraria.ModLoader.ItemLoader.SetDefaults(Item item, Boolean createModItem) at Terraria.Item.SetDefaults(Int32 Type, Boolean noMatCheck) at...
  2. Leviathan

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Do you see the second line there, which begins with "at EnemyMods.NPCs.gNPC.SetDefaults"? That means the failure is in "EnemyMods", aka "Prefixes for Enemies". It is incompatible with other mods that add NPCs. I have no idea why, but the author of that module may. You should consult them on...
  3. Leviathan

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

I keep getting this error while trying to load these certain mods; Calamity, Tremor, SacredTools, Spirit Mod. Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at EnemyMods.NPCs.gNPC.SetDefaults(NPC npc) in C:\Users\Kenneth\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod...
  4. Leviathan

tModLoader Assorted Mods by Ef

I literally just updated the mod just about an hour ago xD
  5. Leviathan

Thanks for the tip I hadn't thought of that, I'm using magic storage also which requires a fair amount of gems however probably not as many as this will provide. :)
  6. Leviathan

Is there any chance of adding a gem chest? or gems to an existing chest?
  7. Leviathan

tModLoader More Guns Mod

I would suggest downloading the recipe browser
  8. Leviathan

tModLoader More Guns Mod

I would attempt to make one however I don't really know anything about the mod, a wiki would be really helpful :)
  9. Leviathan

tModLoader More Guns Mod

hmmm maybe not but nevertheless is there a wiki? or some sort of resource material
  10. Leviathan

tModLoader More Guns Mod

Is there any kind of wiki, struggling to find tribalstone
  11. Leviathan

Standalone [1.4.0.5] Terraria Leveled RPG mod

Hmm is a shame really but hey thanks anyway :)
  12. Leviathan

Standalone [1.4.0.5] Terraria Leveled RPG mod

Sweet been waiting all weekend thanks for quick upload :) On another note is it possible to play this with mod loader as I wish to add it to the mods I already have installed
  13. Leviathan

tModLoader Ivysaur's level system - With classes

Quick question I've just started the mod and picked a class, am playing single player offline and I can't see any xp gain or xp bar am I supposed to do something to get these to appear?
  14. Leviathan

PC Looking For Friends to play with in Terraria [Steam Required]

If the offer is still open i'll join
  15. Leviathan

Come say hi always willing to talk, play games, whatever really

Come say hi always willing to talk, play games, whatever really
  16. Leviathan

PC Anyone want to play?

Sure let's go my steam is Ginja Leviathan and my profile pic is a poro with an orange moustache
Back
Top Bottom