Search results for query: *

• Users: Shoot
  • Order by date
  1. Shoot

try the latest version...

try the latest version! https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/1-3-5-3-terraria-inventory-editor.368/
  2. Shoot

[1.3.5.3] Terraria Inventory Editor (ABANDONED)

Finally got around to cleaning up the code base enough where I'm minimally comfortable sharing. You can find it on github under ChbShoot/tinvedit Made the bug reporting and update checking a much less pain in the :red: so it should be more functional and stable now. The website is also now hosted...
  3. Shoot

oops. made a mistake when packaging the assets sorry about that v6.4.1 Fixed the download link
  4. Shoot

I've updated it for 1.3.4.4 Please let me know if you find any bugs thanks guys Download (u.chbshoot.me) VirusTotal (that 1 is a false positive, i mean, has anyone even heard of Qihoo-360 the antivirus?)
  5. Shoot

Works with 1.3.2.1 now Download link here (u.chbshoot.me)
  6. Shoot

As mentioned, TerraSavr is a cross-platform editor which is much better put together and more neatly maintained. I suggest most users to switch over to it as it is much better supported and not as forgotten as this project. In either case, I have (tried) to update this editor for 1.3.1.1 and I...
  7. Shoot

There isn't a bug with cloud saves, it's just Terraria is the ONLY thing that can access the saves on the cloud. Move the character off the cloud and then you'll be able to edit it with editors
  8. Shoot

wut. I know it creates a single backup file when it saves but it shouldn't be going in on the .bak If there is no .plr, then rename the most recent to Solaris.plr Try that and if I may ask, what save button did you use that caused it to bug out?
  9. Shoot

I'm honored you think I would even know how to make a virus and hide it from 50+ world-class antivirus programs. https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/ae6afb69bd9ddb7e1c50f0f6fd0acceea4310fb7c53d23b91b4a227f2eac0448/analysis/ Feel free to scan it yourself
  10. Shoot

Fixed the following error that would appear on character load Fixed the Save-As button not functioning as it should I have not yet been able to find the source of the Windows 8.1 error Please be sure that you download all 8.66 MB and as always, backup your player files before tinkering with...
  11. Shoot

:/ maybe it's another bug that's causing this PM me here or on TO forums and we'll get to the bottom of this :naughty: PM me here or e-mail me ( shoot [at] chbshoot.me)
  12. Shoot

What exactly is it telling you? You have to save the item then save the player file once you're finished. You have to be in the main menu of Terraria to edit your players Let me know if it still doesn't work for you Missing items ;( There should be all of them there. I didn't manually check...
  13. Shoot

It's here! I've mostly added support for 1.3+ with some small problems. The hide info (hiding accessories, hiding equipment, etc) is not something I've truly wrapped my head around but it is something that the editor can go without and the Skin Variant is not rendered on the Looks tab. Aside...
  14. Shoot

Hey guys, First off, I want to thank you all so much for your kind emails, tweets, and messages. I love you all I've gotten the new items in, as well as player saving and loading. I've still got to figure out some unknown values in the player file and check for new buffs but nothing that'll...
  15. Shoot

No matter how much I upgrade my account on Dropbox the bandwidth limits for sharing always seem to be reached and my links get banned. I've updated the link on: http://u.chbshoot.me/d/0 but just incase the site I've uploaded the executable is here: http://ge.tt/1ILGYhI2/v/0 I will find a...
  16. Shoot

I've been quite busy the past innumerable months and have not had a chance to go over these posts. I wrote a crappy scraper to grab the item data from the game but by this point I think it has done me more harm than good. I have noticed there are quite a bit of items missing or perhaps with...
  17. Shoot

You got it guys, as soon as 1.3 is out you'll see another update :)
  18. Shoot

(updated 06/25/2017) v7 Added support for v1.3.5.3 Cleaned up error handling Now open source! Download (u.chbshoot.me) [note from staff - this link hasn't been working for several months] I apologize in advance for any bugs you may encounter but please do report them so I can fix them! As...
Back
Top Bottom