Search results for query: *

1. Green Rango

NPCs & Enemies The Grass Man (NPC)

I don't think Tree Man should only be able to spawn in/near just living trees. Not all worlds have these, and it'd limit what you can actually build to house Tree Man - and as someone who enjoys the freedom to build anything, I don't like this idea. IMO, his housing should be a bit limited, to...
  2. Green Rango

Weapons & Equip A poncho accessory. (Vanity)

With the revamped cowboy outfit, I think it'd be pretty neat if they added in a poncho, so we can live out our Man With No Name fantasies. The cloaks/capes in this game look amazing, and are a great addition to a player's choice of cosmetics. I mention capes/cloaks because I think a poncho could...
  3. Green Rango

i really liked the part where Eva is revealed to be a chinese agent, and her entire relationship...

i really liked the part where Eva is revealed to be a chinese agent, and her entire relationship with snake was a fad
  4. Green Rango

How should I replay the game?

If you haven't done a class playthrough, I strongly recommend it. The class that's most fun really depends on your personal preference, but IMO mage is the most fun I've had.
  5. Green Rango

@Bubby Aurora nah chief don't worry 'bout it @GodHimself name someone who wasn't terrible in...

@Bubby Aurora nah chief don't worry 'bout it @GodHimself name someone who wasn't terrible in their younger years
  6. Green Rango

and i just remembered why i don't use forums anymore

and i just remembered why i don't use forums anymore
  7. Green Rango

managed to recover this account after I got back into terraria - twelve year old me posted some...

managed to recover this account after I got back into terraria - twelve year old me posted some p terrible stuff.
  8. Green Rango

one word: ripstiks

one word: ripstiks
  9. Green Rango

PC Tell me some fun facts!

there was literally an unadded weapon called "boring bow". wow
  10. Green Rango

Irritating Town Npc moments

>building house >guide steps in front of where I'm building >stays there >mfw
  11. Green Rango

What is your opinion on future cross-platform play?

would be weird, but fun mobile player may have issues but if it's xbox and pc i can see it happening ps4 may not be possible, as well, sony may have problems implementing cross-play w/ microsoft, but overall it's a gr8 plan.
  12. Green Rango

Your quickest boss kills!

i killed king slime very fast well i don't know - i was wearing some ninja-looking armor i found and it jumped on me and everything became blue and now i'm stuck inside of it i think i killed it i dunno h e l p
  13. Green Rango

What did you do to the Guide?

i asked him to list all the things wood can make. he was listing items nonstop for many a-time, and by the time he finished he had already died from loss of oxygen
  14. Green Rango

Corruption or Purification - Which Would You Choose?

balanced. if there was only light then it would eventually become indistinguishable from dark and y'know, i kinda need drops from the corruption loll
  15. Green Rango

Your challenge modes aren't fun!

words have never contained such wisdom before
  16. Green Rango

Your challenge modes aren't fun!

Challenges add more, uh, challenge. Ergo they give the game more life, however subjectivity is a good word here. If you like a game with a little less difficulty, or less tediousness, that's fine I guess. I'm a massive Kirby fan whilst still liking some difficulty. But I think labeling all...
  17. Green Rango

Most Annoying thing that's happened to you...?

exactly! it's a 1/3 drop chance, and it just didn't drop.
  18. Green Rango

sounds 'bout right

sounds 'bout right
  19. Green Rango

dragon roost island is just such a godly soundtrack so i agree w/ you

dragon roost island is just such a godly soundtrack so i agree w/ you
Back
Top Bottom