Search results for query: *

1. Scribbles782

"Please launch game with Steam client"

Oh okay I see, sorry I'll try that.
  2. Scribbles782

Whenever anyone asks for League of Legends help I tell them to run as administrator and after all this time, I never thought to try it here. Will try lol And this is not pirated, perfectly legal acquirement of the game. EDIT: Running as administrator didn't work and I actually did install...
  3. Scribbles782

I tried all of those things including reinstalling the game and it still doesn't work. This may be an advanced problem lol
  4. Scribbles782

The problem is only happening with Terraria so it seems like a Terraria problem rather than a Steam problem
  5. Scribbles782

I haven't opened the game in a while and now that I try to open it, no matter how I try it has that message and it looks like this: https://i.imgur.com/crL6X6w.png Hopefully someone can help troubleshoot this issue. If I have to reinstall the game just tell me, I just don't want to do that...
  6. Scribbles782

Alt+Tab won't work right. :c

I can be in game, and alt tab out, but when I alt tab back in, the game crashes. This didn't used to happen, so do I need to change settings or what?
  7. Scribbles782

So I have this really long room and I don't know what to do with it...

M A T H E M A T I C S ? Boi you woulda thought I'd do math as soon as Holiday break started
  8. Scribbles782

PC Suggestions for buildings anyone???

I have 2 ideas, things that I have. 1. A somewhat big Luminite house that has every trophy in the game, and all Moon Lord weapons in Item Frames. (Picture of mine- https://imgur.com/a/WqACo) Just pretend the empty item frame has a Star Wrath in it. (After 35 Moon Lords I can't get a second one...
  9. Scribbles782

So I have this really long room and I don't know what to do with it...

https://imgur.com/a/710Gr So I'm making this castle that is massive. I happen to have this super long hallway that I don't know what to do with. (Look at the picture, sky island for reference is there as well). I've thought of putting Tiki Torches and between them putting mannequins with all...
  10. Scribbles782

Is this a good Cursed Skull farm?

1. This is probably smart, but you can see the dragon so if that doesn't give away me being post-Plantera I don't know what is lol 2. I mentioned that the room is made up of dungeon brick walls already... 3. This may be smart, maybe I'll go into my expert world and try Thanks for the advice! :D
  11. Scribbles782

Is this a good Cursed Skull farm?

(I don't know if this is the right place... If it's wrong if a moderator can move it that'd be great <3) https://imgur.com/a/W5qPI Is this a good Cursed Skull farm? For many many many months I've only needed a Nazar to finish my Ankh Shield but I can't get one! I've AFK farmed here for...
  12. Scribbles782

Weapons & Equip [Yoyo] Ampere

Yeah, when I say between Eye of Cthulu and Terrarian, I mean more powerful than the Eye of Cthulu and less powerful than the Terrarian.
  13. Scribbles782

Weapons & Equip [Yoyo] Ampere

I think this is a pretty cool yoyo, I have always thought that the Martian Madness event should have a yoyo between The Eye of Cthulu and the terrarian
  14. Scribbles782

Items Change up some yoyos!

Umm... Pre-hardmode, the jungle isn't that hard... I can see "sequence-breaking", but I think that the idea of fighting Fishron at the start of hardmode is a bit of an exaggeration. But I do kinda see your point.
  15. Scribbles782

As that is true, you can easily cheese it with some kind of safety box where you can get the Amazon pretty early. (That's what i did lol)
  16. Scribbles782

So when 1.3 was released, I saw that when I got into hardmode I could get the Hel-fire and the Amarok- 2 pretty awesome weapons. But what I did not realize, the ice yoyo is more powerful than the Hell yoyo.... wut? I think that they should simply switch the base damages of these 2 yoyos to make...
  17. Scribbles782

Sprites Mystical Rune - Making Yoyos a bit more interesting

Ahhh, I didn't think about that! Well now it seems fine to me :)
  18. Scribbles782

Sprites Alkaline Slime

Wow, why have I never thought of this? Support! :D
  19. Scribbles782

Game Mechanics Some weapons that are in need of NERFS!

I don't think anyone can spell it off the top of their heads XD
  20. Scribbles782

Sprites Mystical Rune - Making Yoyos a bit more interesting

OMG... I could not love this idea more. It is a genius way of making a little minigame in Terraria and almost creating a new element in the game. The one thing is- I would only make it be able to be dropped in hardmode because some of these things would be a bit OP early game. But otherwise...
Back
Top Bottom