Search results for query: *

1. Digiel

Journey's End 1.4.4: Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

****I would like that in this version the bar where we change the enemy spawn rate had a lock at 1.0 like the rain to make the rate normal ****I would like the search to have capacity, for example if I searched for wood and a workbench, everything that was possible to do with wood and the...
  2. Digiel

**REPORTED** New infinite generation seed

I'm trying to create the getfixedboi seed but it keeps generating infinitely, and many of my friends have the same problem, it happens in small or medium worlds. In the big world I managed....But I want to play in a medium or small world xD
  3. Digiel

How can I put different songs for the bosses?

Too bad, thanks anyway for taking my question :) :)
  4. Digiel

How can I put different songs for the bosses?

King Slime and Eater of Worlds They use the music of boss 1 but I would like to put different songs for each one of them. Can someone help me please?
  5. Digiel

I can't find the texture Emerald Minecart

thank you very much !
  6. Digiel

Texture Pack Khoir Texture

Very good!
  7. Digiel

I can't find the texture Emerald Minecart

Can someone help me? I can't find the texture of the emerald or flamingo cart. I'm already in the Images folder, I think this one has another name, but I can't find out. I also tried to search for wiki IDs, but it only has item IDs and has no texture when we are on track
  8. Digiel

Star pet

I tried to build a texture using this Starbound mascot as a base Edit: Baby Truffle Replacement
  9. Digiel

Texture Pack Khoir TexturePack

you could post the texture of these mounts just like you did the guardian, I found them great, very beautiful
  10. Digiel

tModLoader Server Browser

I upgraded to v1.0.1.2 and it continues giving busy server try again later :\
  11. Digiel

tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

I'm having this error on a daily basis, can anyone help me?
  12. Digiel

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

Please update it to be compatible with the new version of modloader v0.10.1.1
  13. Digiel

tModLoader Server Sided Characters

Hi, I'm using leveled mod and when I enter the game the life bar disappears, could you fix this bug? In addition the game closes ....
  14. Digiel

tModLoader MechTransfer - Item translocation and more...

Thank you now whenever this happens I will reopen it worked xD
  15. Digiel

tModLoader MechTransfer - Item translocation and more...

I have a problem some moments the mechanisms stop working simply stop I think it's a bug it's possible to fix? was using it on a farm and suddenly stopped working so sometimes sometimes not.
  16. Digiel

Vipix' Toolbox

Error in download for modbrowser, this link offline.
  17. Digiel

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Hi, how do I open the ice cubes in the new biome?
  18. Digiel

tModLoader Crystilium mod.

I have a bug, some weapons do not work for example bow dropado of the boss ;-; I can not spawn the boss either.
  19. Digiel

tModLoader Wormholes (and also Scroll of Town Portal)

When do I create portals as I do to disable portals afterwards? I created 2 in the spawn point and another farther but I can not change the place of the spawn point, only I can change the second portal made never the first place.
Back
Top Bottom