Search results for query: *

• Users: Gara
  • Order by date
  1. Gara

Official Titles, Ranks, & Trophies - Help & Support

Thank you, it worked :)
  2. Gara

Official Titles, Ranks, & Trophies - Help & Support

Hello, I didn't got it. When I made my account (the first day that the forum was released) I used to register my Steam Account. After some days without getting the trophy (and complaining in the forum lol) I unlinked my Steam account and linked again as manually and after some weeks I'm still...
  3. Gara

Other Improve Spanish translation

Double posting to say than I find the web than I was using years ago to help a guy translating his proyect: www.transifex.com So please, if you are interested in a proper translation just contact me, I will do it for free of course :-)
  4. Gara

Do you inventory edit?

Yes for building, I don't like to waste my time finding some statues/blocks/decorative with the chance than those are not spawned in the world T_T
  5. Gara

Gender Race

6. Gara

The Last Post Wins!

Hope you got tired and I win.
  7. Gara

Count to one million!

8. Gara

Post an insane lie about the user above you.

Is a poop collector.
  9. Gara

Absolute FAVORITE thing to do in Terraria...

Pixel Art, Mob Arena and create autofarms with wire.
  10. Gara

Favorite Vanity item ?

Yeah it is, I'm adding the URL's (right click in the image and copy the image URL inside [ img ] [ /img ] tags)
  11. Gara

PC Favorite boss?

1) Queen Bee 2) Santa-NK1 3) Duke Fishron - because is a challenge.
  12. Gara

Favorite Vanity item ?

I like the Ghost costume and the Rain clothes one Also I like to use different pieces from differents sets to create "my own" one, like: Plumber's Pants + Summer Hat + Treasure Hunter Shirt (with red dye) to create a Luffy (from One Piece) outfit.
  13. Gara

PC The ultimate question is when we are going to see 1.3 :D

I hope soon, maybe on Halloween. Would be great ^^
  14. Gara

In-game music or other music?

When I'm in Terraria I like to hear the ingame music or chiptune themes like Bohemian Rhapsody
  15. Gara

Other Improve Spanish translation

@Hagev oh! Me mad, it comes from "close" in that moment I had the game in Spanish and I forgot what exactly was placed on it XD Thank you! I gonna fix it
  16. Gara

Paper's please

This game is kinda cool I lol'd hard with some people (care spoiler inside) like this one
  17. Gara

Other Game The Super Smash Brothers Thread!

In USA do you have this game available now? I have to wait till October 3 to buy it T_T (I have not a 3DS yet gonna buy it only to play this game lol)
  18. Gara

Member-Run Contest Kidefs Huge Giveaway Thread v2.5

I want to enter, I choose the number: 8
  19. Gara

Game Recommendation

If you don't care about graphics you may try HammerWatch a very cool hack 'n slash dungeon RPG from Steam. Full of secrets, feats and an online co-op than you will enjoy hard. Also this game has a map editor than you can use to create your own stages and upload it on Steam Workshop, people can...
  20. Gara

Childhood Games: The ones that defined you

Mines: 1) Little Nemo Dream Master (my avatar!) from NES 2) RoboCop 2 from NES 3) Mushroom Forest (Stage 1) Note: Pokémon Blue Edition was a great game from my childhood too but not like those.
Back
Top Bottom