Search results for query: *

1. Ivysaur

tModLoader Ivysaur's level system - With classes

This mod is discontinued and hasn't been updated in over 5 months, if you want a level system in terraria you have to use a different mod.
  2. Ivysaur

If someones missing the feel of leveling up, you could try this mod https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/experience-and-classes.53048/ It's kinda similiar to this mod here, i have been using it myself recently too.
  3. Ivysaur

Well, i know what you mean. however, all this extra content, like jobs and races, are hard to implement, and with the messy code i usually had, hard to expand on. This time i'm going about it more slowly, but also more carefully, that's why i'm probably gonna make a lot of non rpg related...
  4. Ivysaur

I originally wasn't really going for an rpg feeling, i just wanted some way of leveling up. So i'll be going pretty light on the rpg aspects. It's also more of a mix between a normal mod and a level system and will be more science themed than rpg themed, but if someone is dedicated to creating a...
  5. Ivysaur

Hello Vladlust, I have slowly given up on this mod recently, mostly due to the code being pretty messy, so i have been working on another mod that also adds a level system, in a different way though. I'll definitely announce it in this thread if it's ready to be published.
  6. Ivysaur

tModLoader Rockos ARPG

The code is mostly self written methods, not as many overriden methods as i thought, i think i'll give it a try to work on this mod. edit: Nah, i still can't do that much to help this mod get further, but i won't forget about it.
  7. Ivysaur

tModLoader Rockos ARPG

You're just uploading the source to the public? Would you mind if i used the code for the levelbar ui for my own mod? Not as a copy, but as an example of how custom ui is implemented. Edit: Damn, the code is pretty messy, even for me. There is not even a .csproj file. No wonder you stopped...
  8. Ivysaur

tModLoader Da Dude Mod

Damn, i tested it out and it must be outrageous to use it without knowing what it does. Why even have an item that destroys a fifth of your world?
  9. Ivysaur

Commands weren't removed, only overhauled. I just need to rewrite them from scratch. But i will hardly have time for that at the moment.
  10. Ivysaur

Are you playing on the newest version of tmodloader? I'd be surprised if that really worked. Implementation of commands is also way different, it's not strange that they don't work right now.
  11. Ivysaur

It's activated by command. Look in the command section. I will see what i can do. If i reupload this mod now with a new texture, i will also need to rewrite some code to make it up to date with the newest version of tmodloader. Will take some time.
  12. Ivysaur

He's talking about soul eaters, because he's still talking about the corruption where he said he...

He's talking about soul eaters, because he's still talking about the corruption where he said he got hurt in previous quests. Maybe i should make it clearer that he's talking about them.
  13. Ivysaur

Ok, what exactly is the problem?

Ok, what exactly is the problem?
  14. Ivysaur

Works fine for me. However, you aren't the only one that reported such a bug, what other mods are you using?
  15. Ivysaur

There was a command that shows you the stats in the chat, but after more stats were added it crammed up the chat so much that you can't see everything anymore.
  16. Ivysaur

I couldn't replicate it, nor could i find anything in the code that may do this. Could you explain further what you were doing before and while it's happening?
  17. Ivysaur

It should tell you how once you activate it, there are hotkeys in the options you can set to move it.
  18. Ivysaur

You only get notified when you level up. If you want to keep track of your XP you can activate the XPBar with commands, more info on that is in the main post.
  19. Ivysaur

mmmh.. ok. Are you sure you selected a class?
  20. Ivysaur

I'll look what i can do
Back
Top Bottom