Search results for query: *

1. Fishcookie

Yeah, that mod didn't go as planned. Watch the development of tModLoader - Terraria: Of Dark and...

Yeah, that mod didn't go as planned. Watch the development of tModLoader - Terraria: Of Dark and Below Mod instead.
  2. Fishcookie

tModLoader Terraria: Of Dark and Below Mod

Sarge if you don't fix those banners, I'mma fight you in Discord. :mad:
  3. Fishcookie

tModLoader The Omega Mod

I am still here... Unloved. I feel abandoned... I need to get something done. Anyway, back to working on the mods.
  4. Fishcookie

tModLoader Shadows of Abaddon mod

*Shoots the word test out of test update.* Nein.
  5. Fishcookie

*Dies Wait For Update*
  6. Fishcookie

tModLoader The Omega Mod

I HAVE RETURNED! MERASMUS ARRIVES ON A TIDE OF BLOOD!
  7. Fishcookie

I think today while I am doing my laundry I will start my modded let's play. Not too sure though. Been putting it off for a bit due to working on mod and school.
  8. Fishcookie

What is your favourite sprite you've created?

My favorite so far in my few sprites I have made is my icon you see. I think it came out quite nicely.
  9. Fishcookie

Pixel Art Electro's Sprite Workshop

I am willing to make some sprites for people as I have nothing I can do on my mod right now cause team is being lazy. :P So, I decided to do this here. I will take requests for anything and I will try to get it done when I can. You can see examples of my sprites in my icon and here...
  10. Fishcookie

tModLoader Electronium Mod [WIP] [Recruiting Staff]

How do you like the new icon? :3
  11. Fishcookie

Well Electronium is actually the name of an Alien Ore, this ore was used to power Electroman's suit. :D
  12. Fishcookie

New Hardmode Weapon Type! Sprited by me from scratch! I think this is the first time I have done well on a sprite. Can you guess what the Sabers do? ;) Wait. Where did those marks come from. >:( Stupid program! Okay stupid marks are gone.
  13. Fishcookie

DISCORD IS UP! https://discord.gg/M76nPBq You can watch my mod's progress. :3 CURRENT STAFF LIST: -ELECTROMAN054 (OWNER) Le Overlord! -IRIAZUL (CODER) -CRIZION (DECENT SPRITER/CODER) -LITTLEJOHN (GOOD SPRITER) -SERIAL DREEMURR (MUSICIAN) Le Undertale Noob! -REXODINOLP (DECENT...
  14. Fishcookie

tModLoader ???

Eyecicle... Hmmm.
  15. Fishcookie

tModLoader ???

Finally! I have wanted to play your mods again, they are so cool. Unfortunately, we had no new tAPI, so having it on tMod, makes me happy! I can't wait to add it to my modded let's play!
  16. Fishcookie

tModLoader The JoostMod

Yeah it is a bit buggy. Dropbox and Mediafire are being dumb. Maybe something Solar affecting systems.
  17. Fishcookie

tModLoader [Recruitment] New Mod Being Planned (Needs Spriters and Coders)

ALRIGHT! STRESS TEST IS OVER! IF YOU WANT TO JOIN, YOU WON'T HAVE IT AS BAD AS IT WAS. GUTEN TAG! IN RESULT OF THE STRESS TEST, TWO WALKED OUT, CAUSE THEY COULDN'T HANDEL THE STRESS THAT COULD HAPPEN WHILE WORKING, ONE PLANS TO RETURN, THE GUY WHO STAYED IS NOW CO-OWNER! FIGURE IT OUT... :p...
Back
Top Bottom