Search results for query: *

1. TheGamerLV

Yes, Thanks for telling me.

Yes, Thanks for telling me.
  2. TheGamerLV

against the rules

against the rules
  3. TheGamerLV

If for gog version then I can help you download Terraria 1.3.1.1 Steam cracked Sorry i cant give...

If for gog version then I can help you download Terraria 1.3.1.1 Steam cracked Sorry i cant give you the download link Because it is
  4. TheGamerLV

For gog version?

For gog version?
  5. TheGamerLV

tModLoader Electron Mod (WIP)

okay you said i can be a coder in the old thread so do u have something to contact with? skype or something, if u do then make a private conversation and tell me.
  6. TheGamerLV

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

I wanted to say that too but you were first because i had to login :P
  7. TheGamerLV

Well then how do i do it???
  8. TheGamerLV

Hello, Is that possible to add at the Menu like tmodloader adds its version? I want to add my own mod version there too
  9. TheGamerLV

oh could you upload Player.cs somewhere on your github?
  10. TheGamerLV

tModLoader (WIP - Coders and Spriters needed) The Electron Mod

Could i be a coder? I am not the best at coding But I have my own mod called nazar which i am still developing
  11. TheGamerLV

The UNDERTALE Mod (?) {WARNING, SPOILERS!}

I havent played undertale but i like it I can be a coder and spriter i am not the best at spriting but i am good at coding! EDIT: I learned alot of coding terraria mods in like 2 days!
  12. TheGamerLV

Hello Please help me public override void UpdateEquip(Player player) { player.moveSpeed += 0.05f; } How do i get to know all of the player. stats like there it is player.moveSpeed
  13. TheGamerLV

tModLoader CaseSpin Mod

Hello So me and my friend talked about making a mod he gave me his source so i can make my own version too so i decided to make my own version too of Case Spin Mod Download: CaseSpin Mod Credits: mr White for creating this and giving me source Cases: Grass Case (Pre hardmode weapons requires...
  14. TheGamerLV

Could somebody help me? I want to make my own custom tile but i dont know how :(
  15. TheGamerLV

I need help with this Tiles/MLGTileBlock at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.GetTexture(String name) at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.GetTexture(String name) at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.SetupContent() at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)
  16. TheGamerLV

I dont understand how to use this public override void AddRecipes() { ModRecipe recipe = new ModRecipe(mod); recipe.AddIngredient(null, "ExampleItem", 10); recipe.AddTile(null, "ExampleWorkbench"); recipe.SetResult(this); recipe.AddRecipe(); }...
  17. TheGamerLV

Okay so i was making my mod but i get this error c:\Users\gamer\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\Crapium\Items\Weapons\Blade.cs(36,41) : error CS0117: 'Terraria.ID.ItemID' does not contain a definition for 'MLGBlock' And i have created a Folder called Placeable and i have all...
  18. TheGamerLV

Could somebody give me a tutorial for how to make a mod for terraria?
  19. TheGamerLV

okay i fixed all my errors/problems Now how do i make a mod?
  20. TheGamerLV

Could someone help me fix this?
Back
Top Bottom