Search results for query: *

• Users: Prosperous
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Prosperous

Biomes & Nature Infernal

So this idea would feature being able get enough ash blocks from hell, Then placing them above ground causing the biome to change to a special overworld hell, same as making an overworld mushroom biome. Some features about this biome would be that everything burns. For example, raindrops will...
  2. Prosperous

Blocks & Decoration More paint

And so I begin a tale of a man who loved his little ground-sky house. The man one day decided to try out his new pjsheee brand paint on some fancy types of blocks(brick blocks I think) but Only his lesser important grass could be painted now the man lives in sorrow... Ps. I can't paint certain...
  3. Prosperous

My pixel museum

I think im getting use to making terraria themed pixel art so I will be posting my pixel arts below. And once im good enough, I will take requests.
  4. Prosperous

NPCs & Enemies Cursing demon

So in hard mode you get to fight the red devil and lava bat in hell, But Maybe add one more new enemy to hell. The cursing demon Note: I've never really made a sprite before so I Didn't make something super special, buts its still concept. Its a normal sized demon with 1000 hp 20 defense...
Back
Top Bottom