Search results for query: *

1. G

tModLoader Starvation - No 'Well Fed' buff = harm

Probably the easiest possible way to implement a hunger system, nice.
  2. G

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Guess I'll just go for it. Does it sound to anyone else like Calamity development may have become involved with vanilla in some way? Re-Logic has hired modders onto their team in the past...
  3. G

tModLoader Nihilism - Empties the game

Can the configs be edited directly or do all changes have to be made in the game via commands? Also, would it be possible to make it so the player can add new recipes through this mod? Is that even possible to do via modding? It's been my dream feature ever since using MineTweaker for...
  4. G

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Would public speculation about the meaning of Fabsol's cryptic posts re: the Rogue class be a violation of some kind of rule?
  5. G

tModLoader Calamity Mod

It's kinda hypocritical to criticize the difficulty of the base game when Calamity's equipment has had so much power creep over vanilla (+most other mods) for so long that it's basically a meme...
  6. G

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Why was the Rogue damage type added?
  7. G

tModLoader Tombstone Item Recovery

Would it be possible to change the way inventories are stored so they persist when you exit and re-enter the game?
  8. G

Game Mechanics Integrated Novelty Shaders

The limited palette shader would be fun to mess around with and I would probably play normally with the CRT shader enabled. Big support.
  9. G

tModLoader Encumbrance - Inventory use burdens your movement

Seems to. Looking at it now it's pretty straightforward, I don't know what confused me before. I'm curious what these three options do, though:
  10. G

tModLoader Encumbrance - Inventory use burdens your movement

What config options do I need to set to disable item dropping and only leave the effects on movement?
  11. G

tModLoader Chad's Furniture-and-More-Mod

I can place carpet-type blocks infinitely without depleting the stack using the current version. Is this a known bug/mod interaction?
  12. G

tModLoader Infinite NPC House mod?

We've been on 1.3.5 long enough that I think it's fair to say if there was still an infinite housing glitch left in vanilla, it would have been found by now. Could modding be used to make it possible again, either by patching the glitch back in or adding a way to make a valid house "infinite"...
  13. G

Game Mechanics Meteor and Icy Water

I think it'd be easier to just make water cancel out Burning as well as On Fire.
  14. G

tModLoader [Released] Jenosis' Furniture, Food, and Fun

I'd like it if the first post had pictures of all the mod content, like a little wiki. I keep seeing cool things, asking people what mod they're from, and getting directed to this mod with no further info. Heck, even the promo banner is made entirely of content that's not in the OP.
  15. G

Blocks & Decoration ALL Walls

I never understood why you can't pick up all the walls in the game. They don't do anything the walls the player already has access to can't do, and a lot of them could even be craftable (snow, ice, dirt, stone, dungeon walls from dungeon bricks). I would be alright with having it be hard-coded...
  16. G

NPCs & Enemies Lovely Night

OP said they have already given permission for this to be used in a mod on page 5, that's what I'm talking about.
  17. G

NPCs & Enemies Lovely Night

Is the mod Spirit? The Lovely Night could be combined with the existing Blue Moon event seamlessly.
  18. G

Texture Pack Better Ambiance Texture Pack (now for 1.4, but NOT on the workshop... yet)

I think what ppowersteef was trying to say was that the backgrounds were made with the original, darker sky textures in mind, so the colors were chosen to make the mountains and stuff look like they're fading into the distance with that darker sky color. Here's a rough mockup of what you'd need...
  19. G

tModLoader Tacklebox: Modest Fishing Content

Is this mod still being maintained?
Back
Top Bottom