Search results for query: *

1. order of the ska

Mobile The Path Ahead: Major News Updates for Console & Mobile

;(:mad::sigh:...awww... guess its time to upgrade
  2. order of the ska

NPCs & Enemies Glorify the Golem

I do think this is a good idea, golem has to be way up there on my favorite bosses list and can be beaten pretty easily and adding a little more challenge to him would add a bit more fun and excitement
  3. order of the ska

Biomes & Nature Ocean Looping

But you see it wouldn't make sense. I know terraria isn't exactly meant to be realistic and all but this is a little farfetched. Having the ocean be as far as you can go gives it a more realistic 'stuck on an island' feel and thats as far as you can go. ps. im not trying to be a hater or...
  4. order of the ska

PS3 URGENT need help with water duplication

Ive looked at the youtube videos and read the wiki and did all this research and its really frustrating me, i can't get an infinite water source. tell me how. i don't know if its because its on console and they fixed all the water bugs or what. let me know if I'm SOL and have to run all the way...
  5. order of the ska

NPCs & Enemies Too many "zombie" enemies.

some pretty neat ideas but im fine that a lot of the enemys are similar and its not like you notice while your playing, the enemys are diverse enough for me.
  6. order of the ska

NPCs & Enemies meteor head boss

the meteor crash sites seam really cool to me and I think theirs a lot of potential in it. after a meteor lands and you make it to the crash sight you can summon the meteor head boss, (add suggestions for how to summon him and names for the boss) its about the size of eye of Cthulhu and a bit...
  7. order of the ska

NPCs & Enemies Overworld demons

After the wall of flesh in early hardmode you'll be able to find alters in each biome and when destroyed will summon a demon looking creature that will chase you across the biome and will use several flails at once (sorta like how plantera uses her vines to grab onto things) after killing it, it...
  8. order of the ska

Items Camera

nah 50 gold sounds good, i wouldn't know a different price its fine
  9. order of the ska

Items Camera

Sounds pretty cool but expensive to me, is it something you'd get in hardmode?
  10. order of the ska

PS3 PS3 Item trade/giveaway

sweet thats awesome, but why are you giving away all ur stuff?
  11. order of the ska

Casual Random Videos & Images Thread

:) :'( -_- >:(
  12. order of the ska

Are the doors on the 3ds version suppost to be left open so easily? enemys are getting into my...

Are the doors on the 3ds version suppost to be left open so easily? enemys are getting into my house way too easy and i keep having to shut them. the npcs leave them open and so do i, its like if you go out to slow or jump on your way out its left open. idk if this is a bug or im just being picky
  13. order of the ska

PS3 PS3 Item trade/giveaway

are you not going to play the game anymore? ill take some of those items, i got plenty of things i dont need probably Ill add you on psn once i get back on the ps3 if thats ok with you, if u need it my psn is MY__EUPHORIA
  14. order of the ska

NPCs & Enemies spider boss

i was going to say this should be fought after the eater of worlds but i wasnt sure
  15. order of the ska

yeah it is, and i thought so too, i just wanted more use for web and theirs so much of it i thought it should be an ammo as well
  16. order of the ska

ok, so ten coins?
  17. order of the ska

im working on it, im trying not to get anything wrong i dont know all the stats and stuff like you guys do i just killed the bosses lol does that look good though? im basing it off other pre hardmode bosses.
  18. order of the ska

sounds neat, im going to add some drops and stats in a bit after i work all the details out and such
  19. order of the ska

NPCs & Enemies Red Devil Boss

meh good enough how could you tell the difference between 1st and second form? how would it look and change and stuff
  20. order of the ska

NPCs & Enemies Red Devil Boss

oh ok thanks, and for a name thats a great idea i like thatexept the satan part might be a bit much
Back
Top Bottom