Search results for query: *

1. order of the ska

PS3 URGENT need help with water duplication

Ive looked at the youtube videos and read the wiki and did all this research and its really frustrating me, i can't get an infinite water source. tell me how. i don't know if its because its on console and they fixed all the water bugs or what. let me know if I'm SOL and have to run all the way...
  2. order of the ska

NPCs & Enemies meteor head boss

the meteor crash sites seam really cool to me and I think theirs a lot of potential in it. after a meteor lands and you make it to the crash sight you can summon the meteor head boss, (add suggestions for how to summon him and names for the boss) its about the size of eye of Cthulhu and a bit...
  3. order of the ska

NPCs & Enemies Overworld demons

After the wall of flesh in early hardmode you'll be able to find alters in each biome and when destroyed will summon a demon looking creature that will chase you across the biome and will use several flails at once (sorta like how plantera uses her vines to grab onto things) after killing it, it...
  4. order of the ska

PS3 want people to play terraria with

Im in need of some active players on ps3 to play with, doing nothing specific just playing terraria and such. PSN: MY__EUPHORIA
  5. order of the ska

NPCs & Enemies spider boss

Theres this cool spider biome but no boss for it, it should have some creepy giant spider to fight with drops like poison items and such. It would jump around and leave little patches of web to run in to. It would just give the spider caves a little more spice. this boss would be fought after...
  6. order of the ska

Biomes & Nature lost world underground dino biome!

I think as you dig around under the ground you should find rare pockets or caves full of new enemies all based of of dinosaurs or ancient animals. If found in the underground ice biome youll find mammoths, saber tooth tigers, etc, if in the jungle: raptors, giant ancient bugs, etc underwater...
  7. order of the ska

NPCs & Enemies New mechanical boss : souls of insight

Ok we know the mechanical bosses, destroyer of worlds, the twins and skelitron prime all pertaining to and having similarities to previous bosses. What about the brain of Cthulhu? I think it would be amazing if their was a mechanical boss for it. all the mechanical bosses give you special souls...
Back
Top Bottom