Search results for query: *

1. T

Other More granular UI options

I don't want or need the entire ui to take up more space, I just want to be able to have the tooltips not be for ants. Might as well make other ui elements resizable, colorable or whatever while you're at it.
  2. T

tModLoader Infinity

endless poison darts like to hit the you rather than leaving the weapon, causing self damage.
  3. T

tModLoader Assorted Mods by Ef

Poison darts fired out of the double pipe hit me instead of enemies. e: nvm, not your mod causing the problem
  4. T

Map-Adventure Tales of the Terrarian

I've tried 3 times now but every time I finish the purple level it starts lagging and crashes to desktop shortly thereafter.
  5. T

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

The summon occasionally goes berserk but mostly spends close to a full minute dancing around with a demon eye. I was mostly commenting on the ore drop, which makes nothing terribly exciting unless I want to farm that boss to actually make the armor instead of just going ahead and killing the...
  6. T

How's this for constructive: Farming mobs for copper grade junk wasn't fun and felt like a waste of content. Fighting a boss for iron grade junk wasn't much better, even if it did fail to do anything once introduced to a roof. In both cases I easily had better gear just trying to round up the...
  7. T

Spent a bunch of iron summoning a really easy boss who dropped materials for what appear to be copies of iron weapons (and a carpal tunnel syndrome inducing weak/fast sword) and a fast but weak bow.
  8. T

For the sake of argument I started a new run and made the ice spear after a night of farming eskimo zombies with a regular spear found in a surface chest. The ice spear is worse for the most part, owing to its pitiful knockback rendering it unable to keep enemies off you while you stab. The...
  9. T

Extra dps? in expert mode that's all the dps they get. That chance of an extra 6 damage from frost burn doesn't make up for the fact that they have a shelf life shorter than the time it takes to grind out the materials. I haven't tried the book because my dungeon didn't generate any surface...
  10. T

Why are the ice weapons so weak? They're barely copper tier and the arrows are a worse version of easy to make base game arrows from the same area. I wasn't expecting a whole lot but there just doesn't seem to be any reason to make them.
Back
Top Bottom