Search results for query: *

1. Lewi4444

tModLoader Expanded Sentries

I'm encountering this problem with a when playing with a friend as well, a host and play server without anybody else on it still works fine, but as soon as a friend joins the sentries start despawning after 1-10 seconds. The weirdest part is, this wasn't a problem when we started the...
  2. Lewi4444

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

I think there's a bug with the new grand thunder bird in multiplayer, it was summoning hatchlings 20 at a time.
  3. Lewi4444

tModLoader Calamity Mod

So how does this new revengeance mode work with respect to multiplayer, and is it a world based thing or a character based thing? (also I've killed over 300 harpies and I'm yet to get a sky glaze? On my last playthrough I got several without even farming for them, has it been removed, is there...
  4. Lewi4444

PC Functional Hoik House

This would work brilliantly with a binary input system, so instead of 4 up/down hoiks from four switches you'd get 16! Every switch you add after that doubles it!
  5. Lewi4444

Check out my YouTube channel! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKyq9Sto82x7OVJmYjiOCnQ

Check out my YouTube channel! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKyq9Sto82x7OVJmYjiOCnQ
  6. Lewi4444

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Nice, you've put the cog lord with the mech bosses, so I'm assuming it has been nerfed. I haven't played Tremor in a while.
  7. Lewi4444

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

It's the config file in the ModLoader file, I change it, save it and then the game changes it back itself. [edit:] I've even tried completely removing the config file and changing it again to no avail [edit2:] I just completely wiped it off and then reinstalled it and that sorted it, I guess...
  8. Lewi4444

I'm having a problem with resolution, every time I boot it up it changes my resolution back to an unwanted value, whether I change it in settings or directly in the config file, does anyone know how to fix this?
  9. Lewi4444

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

The huge increase to melee speed on the soul of the universe breaks the yoyos, they fly off the screen in an instant and despawn straight after, making them impossible to use. So I thought to balance it back out, you could remove the melee speed boost but then add an effect where melee attacks...
  10. Lewi4444

Showcase [Showcase] Guitar Hero in Terraria

guhietraor -what I read at the side.....
  11. Lewi4444

tModLoader Even More Modifiers

I have 29% chance to inflict poison on my bow, but it hasn't done it once, I'm either impossibly unlucky, or it doesn't work with projectiles and or ammunition. NEVER MIND I was being really unlucky, 29% chance and it must have only occurred on the hits when I finished off enemies. When it...
  12. Lewi4444

But that is what wasn't working before. Is autoload enabled in your main mod file?
  13. Lewi4444

Missing mod: BEM/Projectiles/StarShard at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.GetTexture(String name) at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.SetupContent() at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext) This is a problem many people have come up against here. Today while trying to fix mine...
  14. Lewi4444

tModLoader HERO's Mod - Terraria Creative Mode + Server Management + And Over 25 tools

That's really cool, I wish I could learn to code, but I've never found any tutorials that aren't either way too advanced or way to simple...
  15. Lewi4444

tModLoader HERO's Mod - Terraria Creative Mode + Server Management + And Over 25 tools

If you host a server using this mod, does everyone who wants to join the server also need to have the mod downloaded?
  16. Lewi4444

PC Conveyor Belts in an autofarm

You can move items up diagonally with an elevator slope. But the fact that it's diagonal would mean you'd need some fancy designs.
  17. Lewi4444

PC I have found something interesting with portals.

I think this is because a high velocity can actually send entities through blocks. This can be easily seen when using sticky bombs: If you stand on the floor and throw it down it stays on the ground. If you go up until the floor is off screen and throw the bomb down it goes slightly into the...
  18. Lewi4444

tModLoader Prefixes for Enemies

It would be really cool if you could do a separate version that's exactly the same only all bosses have "the immortal" suffix, as well as the usual chance for others, to add to the challenge!
Back
Top Bottom