Search results for query: *

• Users: Pixus
  • Order by date
  1. Pixus

tModLoader BlockCrusader's Mods

Quick question, but do you mind it if others make add-on mods for your mods? I was interested in trying to make one for Artificer's Accessories that adds in more cross-mod compatibility with more accessories and such, but I wanted to see what you thought about it.
  2. Pixus

tModLoader Litho's Armory

Thanks! I thought I may as well ask, and I appreciate it!
  3. Pixus

tModLoader Useful NPCs

I'm pretty glad to see this updated to 1.4.3, and while I don't mean to rush you, I'm pretty eager to see a 1.4.4 port soon!
  4. Pixus

tModLoader Litho's Armory

Quick question, but would you mind if someone else makes that port? I wanted to try my hand at Terraria modding and figured porting some weapons could be a good start to my journey.
  5. Pixus

tModLoader [Tool] [1.4] Super Seed Search - A vanilla world seed search engine

I'm pretty thrilled to see this being finally being updated for 1.4. Despite being an alpha, I think this will make searching through seeds for specific ores and such much more easier. Thanks for all of your hard work!
  6. Pixus

Unleash Your Creativity - Terraria Steam Workshop Support Launches Today!

This is amazing to see, and goes over and beyond what I was expecting for this game. Even though it may be at the end of its official support (in terms of updating it with new features), I'm glad you're keeping it alive.
  7. Pixus

Resolved Pirate Invasion Mist

Those are a lot of graves... and I do mean a lot of graves. 1.4 treats such graves being clustered together as graveyards, which is where that mist effect is coming from. Try removing the graves and see if the mist dissipates from there.
  8. Pixus

looking for someone to do mega mod playthrough

I'll consider it if you haven't started it, but I'm not too sure about it.
  9. Pixus

You're going to have to be patient for this; not everyone here uses tModLoader for modding, and...

You're going to have to be patient for this; not everyone here uses tModLoader for modding, and even then, I don't think most would do it for free.
  10. Pixus

Stoic's Intro

Hey, welcome to TCF! Hopefully you'll like it here. Do you play on PC or another console?
  11. Pixus

piller resprite

Peculiar choice for the pillar pallets; is there anything that made you decide on them?
  12. Pixus

Calamity Mod Sulphurous sea weird world gen.

I'm talking to a friend of mine and he said something similar: I'm guessing it's something the latest Calamity update brought.
  13. Pixus

Calamity Mod Sulphurous sea weird world gen.

That's definitely some... well, calamitous world gen, for a lack of a better word. What seed did you generate the world on?
  14. Pixus

My random art idk why

Despite being basic, those are some pretty good drawings. I don't have terribly much to say about them, other than that I'm surprised you know about Wuppo.
  15. Pixus

Biomes & Nature Allow users to generate a custom world like ones with seed: for the worthy, not the bees! and 05162020

While I support this, I'm hoping that at least the basic necessities of something like it would be added, such as the ability to change what ores your world spawns with, the backgrounds, etc.
  16. Pixus

PC Any tips for finding Enchanted Swords on 1.4?

You mean like the sword itself, the shrines, or something else?
  17. Pixus

Down Under Introduction

Greetings from the USA (unfortunately); I'm not someone who really likes multiplayer sessions but I hope you can find someone to play with soon!
  18. Pixus

Introduction!

Hey, welcome to TCF! I've only been playing for around 3 or 4 years so I'm definitely not as experienced as you are, but I can get your excitement to meet the community.
  19. Pixus

PC Introduction time!

Hey, welcome to CTF! Glad you could join us, and I can completely understand why Terraria's your favorite game! Nice that you're working on a mod as well; care to tell us a bit about it?
  20. Pixus

my late introduction

Welcome back to TCF!
Back
Top Bottom