Search results for query: *

• Users: Pixus
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Pixus

Working as Designed Showing hair through the Fox mask

I myself done a Pumpkin Moon event on a Journey world with some friends of mine and with the addition of having the Halloween event happen for a day after that (at least after reaching round 15), it made me think a bit about some of the vanity sets that can drop from Goodie Bags, specifically...
  2. Pixus

PC Help setting up an Eternia Crystal Stand Arena

So I just downloaded the new 1.3.4 update, and so far, it's pretty great! I'm pretty thrilled about the new World Seed system (Even if it is for worlds created in 1.3.4 and above, but I understand why that's a limitation) and other stuff, although one problem is that I'm trying to set up an...
  3. Pixus

PC Occasional Intense Lag

So yeah, it's exactly what the title says. When I'm playing Terraria, occasionally, the game will lag very intensely with what feels like to be going into the single digits (I haven't checked) for a while before it just suddenly returns to its normal frame rate. It's so bad that even the...
  4. Pixus

WIP Screenshots of my builds and such

So I was thinking that since I joined here, I would show off my (mediocre, no less) builds to the users out here and check out their opinions on them, as well as ask for some ideas on building materials since all I can really think of at the moment are mainly using grey bricks for my home base...
  5. Pixus

Um, hey.

So, I'm Cheeyev, or you could just call me Eli (It's my real name) or something else if you wanted to, I guess. So, I've put in over 280 hours into Terraria since I first bought it, and I was thinking that I could probably share my (mediocre, no less) builds with the community here (even though...
Back
Top Bottom