Search results for query: *

1. TheRandomMidget

Havoc Mod needs another programmer!

Hello all! The Havoc Mod is nearing an update, but we are in need of just one more programmer, as our other 2 are both busy with life and other mods on top of Havoc! Please PM me if you are interested in helping us out! Thanks!
  2. TheRandomMidget

tModLoader Havoc Mod Team

Hello all, I am TheRandomMidget, and I am part of a mod called the Havoc mod. It is a WIP project that is being developed by a small team, but this team has high ambitions. We want our mod to one day play up alongside the greats like Thorium, Calamity, and Tremor. But, in order to do that, we...
  3. TheRandomMidget

tModLoader The Havoc Mod

Hello all! Welcome to the thread for the Havoc Mod! Important: We're especially in need of coders, as we can only go so far with one on our team. Knowledge in boss AIs and ore generation is preferable. PM me on the forums or on discord if you want to join us! The Dev Team Me...
  4. TheRandomMidget

tModLoader Malice Mod {Need coders and spriters!}

Hello everyone! This is a thread for a mod I would like to create called the Malice Mod. It will add in many new items, enemies, bosses, NPC's, and maybe even a new invasion! As for current planned content: The only reason there aren't sprites for basically all of this is because I suck at...
  5. TheRandomMidget

tModLoader Suggestion Based Mod! All Suggestions are Welcome! A team is needed!

Hello all! I am hoping to pull together a team of creative minds, spriters, and coders to make a mod that is almost entirely put together by the community! The official name of this mod is undetermined, but that'll be suggested as well! Anyone who would like to help is welcome to! All...
  6. TheRandomMidget

tModLoader Ultima Mod (NEED SPRITERS! CODERS WELCOME!)

THIS MOD IS BEING DEVELOPED UNDER A DIFFERENT NAME, AND BEING MANAGED BY TWO PEOPLE NOW! THIS THREAD IS IRRELEVANT, AND CAN BE DELETED! Man, I love caps lock :p
  7. TheRandomMidget

tModLoader Ultima Mod (HEAVY WIP)

Hello all! Today, I present/announce my first mod, the Ultima Mod! I have big plans for this mod, but currently, I am just beginning to add content.
  8. TheRandomMidget

tModLoader Looking for coders and spriters to help make the Ultima Mod!

Hello all! I am looking for a few capable coders/spriters who would be willing to help me make a mod for Terraria. This mod will be called the Ultima Mod, and will contain loads of new content! It's sole purpose is really just to be a mod that players can install and play for hours, with loads...
Back
Top Bottom