Search results for query: *

1. A

Console 1.3: A Progress Update on the Road to Certification

Good to hear you are close to finish 1.3 update. I can wait few weeks if nessecery.
  2. A

Console Console 1.3 - An Update on Timing

There is not anything to hurry. Make a stable and good looking update or hurry to make a buggy and bad looking update. I can wait for Q3 or longer if needed to!
  3. A

Terraria: Otherworld Changing of the Guard: An Update from Otherworld

Good news! It's good to hear where this game is going.
  4. A

Mobile The Path Ahead: Major News Updates for Console & Mobile

There is some spoilers in meet pipeworks staff articles
  5. A

Official The TCF 2nd Anniversary Shindig!

Thank's for information. I should start now.
  6. A

Official The TCF 2nd Anniversary Shindig!

Just asking, because i am quite new in forums. Can i draw a photo to this contest? I started pixel art last month and it's fun.
  7. A

Terraria: Otherworld You're Gonna Need a Bigger Boat: The Ocean Biome in Terraria: Otherworld

This game looks aaawesooome!!! This is really cool ocean biome and Terraria otherworld has multiplayer! This is going to be Realle awesome game! :-)
  8. A

Console Update Live Aug 26, 2016

They said something about few months later of console 1.3 and reset update.
  9. A

I think 1gb RAM is minimum what console needs
  10. A

Wii U Update and 3DS News

This is good news for wii u and 3ds! This will be news that people hoped for.
  11. A

I'm just thinking, when 1.3 arrives, do console exlusive boss ocram get buffed or is it going to...

I'm just thinking, when 1.3 arrives, do console exlusive boss ocram get buffed or is it going to erased?
  12. A

Official Welcome to the new forum staff!

Congratulation new forum staff!
  13. A

Same thing. I play frost moon with my brother to get rudolph mount. And it was succes.
  14. A

1.3 needs gb of RAM qnd old gen consoles have about 500 mb. Yes. People is still talking about this.
  15. A

505Games actually said that 1.3 and reset update are planned to release in 2017 Q2
  16. A

That's good idea for everyone. I started with my little brother mage and ranger playtrough. It's going well. And we start new world and new playtrough when other is ended (of course we play those other worlds sometimes).
  17. A

That's true. Even if I am ps4 player I was still going to like 1.2.4 update. I still remember when I found terraria for console. I was so happy on that day. I liked to play it forever even with 1.2.3 update. What i am trying to say is 1.2.4 is damn good game. You can't blame dev's about you are...
  18. A

1.3 is coming for ps4 and xbox one in 2017 Q2?!! Thats amazing news. I know that old gen players are feeling saddnes about these news. And welcome pipeworks!
Back
Top Bottom