Search results for query: *

1. P

Doesn't skeleton need to be dead for necro armour?

Doesn't skeleton need to be dead for necro armour?
  2. P

Hah hah hah. Your so PUNNY

Hah hah hah. Your so PUNNY
  3. P

I hate to say this but creative mode would be terrible as a lot of people who just started would...

I hate to say this but creative mode would be terrible as a lot of people who just started would cheat by giving stuff to a normal character than leaving terraria because it's too "easy"
  4. P

Please continue and make more videos on your YouTube channel I think that your videos are...

Please continue and make more videos on your YouTube channel I think that your videos are great but there are not enough
  5. P

tModLoader EldAccessories

Combine ninja gear with ultra boots and four shackles to make samurai gear Is that a good idea? Yes it does Although quality of life and eld accessories are equally as good
  6. P

What is the one thing you want to get removed in terraria, if you could remove it?

I would get rid of bait statues. Before that there wasn't anything I really didn't like
  7. P

tModLoader Ersion - Starting

What happend to the monster soul craft able orbs I want them back
  8. P

Biomes & Nature The Super Clentaminator - Merging All Recent Suggestions

Use option three without limonite bars and with clorophyte
  9. P

The No-Chest Playtrough

You can get a cobalt shield from a dungeon crate
  10. P

Crazy Luck

My most lucky moment was when I was doing a sword playthrough and the first armored skeleton I killed dropped armour Polish and a beam sword No joke Also on the mobile edition enchanted swords are common AF
Back
Top Bottom