Search results for query: *

1. --Elias--

tModLoader (Released-WIP)The Nightmare Mod

Thanks for the feedback! Could you further explain how they are OP? This way I could find a way to nerf them.
  2. --Elias--

tModLoader Nightmares Unleashed! Throwing weapons, bosses, minibosses, items, and more to come!

Cool mod! I would suggest to improve some spites though. Would you mind if I try to resprite the Comet armor?
  3. --Elias--

Update just finished :D Nothing special, just some fixing and a few stuff.
  4. --Elias--

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Remade the whole Lich Set, the ones on the left are the originals. Armor Soul Render Wither Staff Soul Cleaver
  5. --Elias--

Member-Run Contest Spirit Mod - Weekly Spriting Challenge!

Heads up though, the Runic Armor got resprited
  6. --Elias--

Cool sprites there! I didn't make the armor though, Vladimier made that :p
  7. --Elias--

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

I tried respriting the Lich Armor to be a bit better (the one to the left is the original) I noticed that the head looked kind of forwarded too much, so I tried to fix it (middle)
  8. --Elias--

I used the Spirit Armor that Vladimier made for the colours. Also, I had too many weapon ideas :p Spirit Armor (c) Vladimier Spirit Koi & Potion +5% damage +5% critical strike chance 20% chance for weapons to summon healing projectile (from Spectre armor) Soul Stinger (Ranged) Shoots...
  9. --Elias--

I wouldn't really say "back" :p I just had some spare time on my hands :D I'm working on getting back tho Just curious, which Dusking mask did you pick?
  10. --Elias--

Ey! Saw this post and thought why not give it a shot since I had some spare time. I'm a li'l rusty though :p Scarabeus Mask Dusking Mask (The ones on the left are just a Wisp recolor, but it works :D) Infernon Mask (Thought I would see how it looked on the armor Infernon drops) I. Master...
  11. --Elias--

Hey everyone, its been a while since I've been on and I've got some news for ya. My laptop got :redspin:ed last week and I've got no other way to continue this until I get it fixed or get a new one. Plus, school has gotten me a lot busier. Don't worry, this mod will come back eventually. I'm...
  12. --Elias--

The snow biome does have the frost armor already though, plus I don't want to change it since my armor came first.
  13. --Elias--

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

I'm not on my laptop right now so I can't send you the wings.png. You can use some of the vanilla textures instead. Also, is this the part that makes it orbit? if (projectile.ai[0] > 0f) { float offset = (projectile.ai[0] - 1f) / (modPlayer.elementShields...
  14. --Elias--

Pixel Art Terraria Spriting Carnival 2

Even though I'm more of a marvel fan than DC, Joker has got to be my favorite comic villain of all time. I had an idea a while back for the Clown mod to drop a vanity based on the Joker. Watching Suicide Squad reminded me of that. Leto will never replace Ledger though.
  15. --Elias--

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

How can I make dusts that spawn orbit around the player? And is it possible to have wings with more than 4 frames?
  16. --Elias--

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Wow, that looks kewl! Would be nice if it dropped its armor or at least its vanity.
  17. --Elias--

Yeah, I'll get to "Refining" this mod on weekends. School just started back and I can't work too much.
  18. --Elias--

Which specific weapons? Also, what do you want to have a not so OP version?
  19. --Elias--

I don't know how to fix it for multiplayer beacause A) I don't know what to put in the code, and B) I can't test it. This mod isn't really MP compatible, sorry. I'll fix this. Thx
  20. --Elias--

No matter what the critics say, Suicide Squad is still frickin' lit.

No matter what the critics say, Suicide Squad is still frickin' lit.
Back
Top Bottom