Search results for query: *

• Users: --Elias--
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. --Elias--

tModLoader (Released-WIP)The Nightmare Mod

Hello everyone! Here I bring you the Nightmare Mod! For now, it adds a Hard-Mode Thrown Progression. In later updates, I plan to add Post Moonlord weapons and bosses! CONTENT Currently Working on -Vanities & References (mostly from DMC) -Wings SPECIAL THANKS -ReLogic for making Terraria...
  2. --Elias--

tModLoader The Nightmare Mod looking for Coders!

Hello everyone! I want to make a mod that adds a proper "Throwing Progression" and some post MoonLord bosses. I'm not really too good with coding so I need some help. PM me if your interested :D Some sample sprites : (ahem* Deadpoooooooool *ahem) And a little preview of a boss ;)...
  3. --Elias--

Celestial Throwing Set Sprite

Hi everyone, I am planning to make a mod that adds a proper throwing hardmode progression and a few post Moonlord bosses to give some use for the Lunar Sets. I call the Throwing Set the "Orion Armor." Initially the Quasar Armor, but I saw someone use it as their suggestion so I looked for...
  4. --Elias--

Help Converting PNG to XNB

Can someone help me convert these files to XNB? I tried some converters but they didn't work :sigh:. I just want to change the logo of the game because I really love the hallowed theme. Help is much appreciated :D
Back
Top Bottom