Search results for query: *

1. Vakfu5849

Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

The Raccoon Boxes can give hardmode item even when you're not in hardmode.
  2. Vakfu5849

Feel bad, for the demon scythe I said it 2 times that it was ridiculously overpowered. ;-; Oh by the way it's doing 30 millions damage at level 1000.
  3. Vakfu5849

"This" Item and Crystal Storm (and possibly any spammy magic) are having a really Explosive effect, hopefully I have a really good computer.
  4. Vakfu5849

I agree for higher stat distribution.For the boss scaling, i find it fun, mine are over level 530 but hey, Free mode is made for ridiculous stats and level. Also I already said this but the demon scythe skill is REALLY ridiculoussly OP, I'm doing more than 1 MILLION damage PER scythe (without...
  5. Vakfu5849

The skill demon scythe do a ridiculous amount of damage, wihout critical I do something like 150k damage at level 226 when i'm doing not even doing 1K damage with almost everything else
  6. Vakfu5849

The experience for level up in free mod seems completely broken, 84 billion for the level 81 and 28,5 quadrillion for the level 188, the only way to gain a acceptable amount of exp is with the score with like 4% of the next level for 6050 score
Back
Top Bottom