Search results for query: *

1. versora

Terraria: Otherworld This is the End: Otherworld Development Cancelled

While it is sad that this decision had to be made, I understand, accept, and respect your decision. On the flip side, I wonder what's in store for plain ol' Terraria.
  2. versora

tModLoader Luiafk - Unlimited/Combinable Potions, Autobuilding stuff and more

nice mod. If I can get it to work. I have Steam version of Terraria and it's up to date 1.3.5. At first I thought it was a compatibility issue, so I disabled all mods but Luia and reloaded, and rebooted game. Still nothing happened. I can't rebind the default keys. even pressing their default...
  3. versora

tModLoader DropCrazy by Jopojelly

I can confirm that this works with other mod content, as I'm getting things I should be getting yet, lol. I still love this mod though.
  4. versora

TERRARIA INVENTORY EDITOR 1.3.5.3

The file no longer exists
  5. versora

PC Try these steps before posting!

I tried that. And it didn't work
  6. versora

PC Try these steps before posting!

I seem to be having a bit of trouble in multiplayer. In short, I cannot host and play. I have no problems with the single player, and I already tried to uninstall/reinstall, I unchecked the cloud sync, I allowed it through my firewall. No many programs run upon bootup. I can't install the XNA...
  7. versora

PC Question: Is there a inventory editor that works with tmod?

cool, thanks. I'll give it a try ^_^
  8. versora

PC Question: Is there a inventory editor that works with tmod?

Not sure where to put this question either. I am wondering if there are any inventory editors that work WITH tmod? I tried a few and none of them work. It shows I have the items in the editor, and when I save and then load the game, nothing is there. And yes I even replaced the old with the new...
  9. versora

Texture Pack Pixely Perfect, A Terraria Texture Pack

I May be late (Very) to the party, but I wanna say beautiful work. Is there a download? The one I clicked was broken as Mediafire said OOPS! this file is no longer available
  10. versora

tAPI Terraria+

Looks quite interesting. Is this a rebalance mod plus adding custom things mod?
  11. versora

Sorry for late reply. Doing fine. Can't wait for the new update. ^_^

Sorry for late reply. Doing fine. Can't wait for the new update. ^_^
Back
Top Bottom