Search results for query: *

• Users: PHO
  • Order by date
  1. PHO

Help

Read this thoroughly. Beating WoF shouldn't be that hard.
  2. PHO

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Chaos Elementals only spawn in a "normal" underground biome with hallowed spawn pad for some reason. Try deactivating the underground hallow by removing some of the hallowed blocks but not ones that form the spawn pad of your farm. I think this is a bug.
  3. PHO

3DS 3DS Save Backup

Just transfer everything from the old one to the new one. This includes literally everything, including save data, e-shop account, downloaded games, and photos. 3DS has a functionality for that.
  4. PHO

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Very true. I had to craft a full set of molten armors twice because of the very reason you described. However, not assigning a hotkey for trashing items would be a pain so I prefer to simply swap X and Y in the inventory tab. This still involves an inconsistent context but at least we no longer...
  5. PHO

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Actually putting those corruptions and hallow completely under your control is not that difficult thing to do, provided you know how to do it properly. In my hardmode world the only crimson and hallow that exist are my artificial ones purposely set up to farm monsters.
  6. PHO

3DS Golem Help

Beating Golem is very easy if you have Vampire Knives. Just spam knives through a gap of the cage and you don't even need to duck its attacks.
  7. PHO

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

The past few days I've been trying to find a crashy world without any luck. Not a single world caused a crash. What I did was: Create a new world. Head to both sides of Ocean to see if they have a flipper. Yes, I still have no flippers due to the known bug. Hang around till the night. Head to...
  8. PHO

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Of course not normal. Congrats, you found a bug...
  9. PHO

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Guys don't forget this thread is for reporting bugs, not for getting help for the game play.
  10. PHO

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

I found a really weird glitch today. Summary: A world can generate with Pearlsand blocks in Ocean Description: I was searching for a world with Pyramid. After creating and deleting 10 or more worlds I finally managed to get one with Pyramid. I explored that nice triangle thing and then headed...
  11. PHO

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Of course terrarians don't sleep because the only thing our bed does is to set the respawn point.
  12. PHO

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

They are not so common but they definitely exist. Just keep looking for one.
  13. PHO

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

No it can't be simply explained by their rarity. Trust me, I've experimented on it fairly extensively. In an artificial underground hallow nothing other than those illuminant things spawn. That super annoying Rune Wizards stop spawning too, not matter how long I run the farm like 3 hours. But...
  14. PHO

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

As for tree types, is it intentional that giant glowing mushrooms on surface grow without any branches? They are no different to ones which grow underground.
  15. PHO

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

In my previous comment I said Chaos Elementals don't spawn at all in an artificial underground hallow. All I can see is a whole lot of Illuminant Slimes and Illuminant Bats. Could this possibly be a consequence of the fighter-AI-mobs-despawning bug? It is still unclear why Chaos Elementals start...
  16. PHO

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Yeah it is. I actually got one by running an underground hallow farm for several hours (or tens of? I forgot exactly how long it took). Ah but be aware that Chaos Elementals only spawn on a hallowed block in a non-hallow underground. That is, in order to farm them you have to build a spawn pad...
  17. PHO

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Hmm... Mine is NoJ (1.01?) and I haven't seen any crashes so far. In my main world I progressed to the endgame; beat Duke Fishron and reached the final wave of Pumpkin Moon several times. I have created and deleted numerous worlds to loot biome-specific chests. They never crashed. Literally...
  18. PHO

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Thank you very much! I'm looking forward to the update!
  19. PHO

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

@Deanzor, I want to ask you something. Can Japanese terrarians receive the update? I've heard nothing about Nintendo of Japan so far, even the possibility of updates. I'm pessimistically starting to suspect that NoJ will permanently leave their users stuck in the current version. It's like...
  20. PHO

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Yeah that's horrible too. I almost trashed my Legendary Terra Blade while trying to take it out of a chest. I managed to retrieve it from the trash bin before closing the inventory but my blood ran cold.
Back
Top Bottom