Search results for query: *

1. Ronobono

Terraria 1.3.5 Launches on Nintendo Switch Today!

I have had a sandstorm 100 percent of the time i go to the desert. I started a new game from scratch and its pretty hard to move around in there when it always happens. The only time it seems like i haven't seen one is if i stay in the desert for like 5 mins and it eventually stops but when...
  2. Ronobono

I have played with multiple controllers. It is for sure not a controller issue. Im not the only one that has complained about this issue. Like i said before if it was a issue with the analog sticks then it would do it in every game not just Terraria.
  3. Ronobono

It is 100% not the joycons since it worked perfectly fine a few patches back. Also a few patches back the game would save the items you keep on the dpad buttons after leaving the game and it doesn't save those anymore either. If that was the case then all games would control the same way if it...
  4. Ronobono

It is when you move the little circle smart cursor around your character and it will only go around the character in the shape of a diamond instead of going around 360 degrees like it used to. Now you can't aim the ranged weapons at diagonal angles because it wants to stay in the diamond shape...
  5. Ronobono

I dont understand how the diamond shape aiming is still in the game after multiple patches? I even submitted a bug report. It makes playing a ranged character way harder than it needs to be. I have not had this issue on any other platform. Please make it back to circle aiming so we can actually...
  6. Ronobono

Time to Get Your Wiring On - Terraria 1.3.1 Update Launches Today on Switch!

Was hoping this would fix the ranged aiming but it still aims in a diamond shape making it very hard to aim at enemies. The lock on helps a bit but i still would like to aim the normal way.
  7. Ronobono

Switch Please fix ranged controls

Im not sure if its a bug or what but the right stick aiming on Switch makes it hard to play. When aiming with the right stick in smart cursor mode it should make a cirle around you when rotating but it makes a diamond like shape insted and makes it very hard to aim at anything. I have played on...
  8. Ronobono

Switch Aiming with ranged weapons

How have they still not fixed this issue? This makes the game pretty much unplayable with ranged weapons. You cant aim in a circle around you it aims in a diamond shape.
  9. Ronobono

Mobile The Path Ahead: Major News Updates for Console & Mobile

Mobile gaming is crap.(Phones) I never got used to it. Sorry not trying to be rude its just the way i feel. Q2 2017
  10. Ronobono

I see things saying the more items you add in a game the more it puts on the load. Can anyone tell me how Borderlands 2 can run on a vita if that has like millions of weapon combos. Im really just curious and would like to know how they do something like that?
  11. Ronobono

Not sure what hes saying but i can see that they can sell the game again on new systems since everyone has bought the game on old systems already.
  12. Ronobono

I asked before and didnt see anything about it. 1.Does anyone know yet what these bugs fixes will be? 2.If they do the fixes and it adds something that breaks the game are we screwed forever on those systems?
  13. Ronobono

I tried to tell ya man. Looks like mobile will be closer to 2018 since console is Q2 2017 and the mobile a few months after that. Edit: Just wanna add that my original post was only trying to help you so i dont know why you would private message me talking trash? Your the one who said duh like...
  14. Ronobono

I for sure agree about people acting like the game sucks all of a sudden since it wont get 1.3. Even though it sucks that past gen wont get it, its still a great game.
  15. Ronobono

I didnt say it couldnt be saved up for. I dont need to buy a new console. I have a pc that plays 1.3. Its not about that. Its when people just say go buy a new console and deal with it. Likes its just that easy for everyone. Not everyone can just say, well Terraria is all of a sudden not going...
  16. Ronobono

Are you serious? Most people have rent to pay, gas for cars, all kinds of bills so not everyone has hundreds of dollars for a new system +buy the game again that they paid for already. Lots of people have to work for little money and not just have their mom buy a new console when they whine for...
  17. Ronobono

Dont think 1.3 will be on there in a few months, the bug fixes will be out around then but not 1.3 if im understanding this right.
  18. Ronobono

If thats true then i get it. I was just pretty sure a while back they were saying it was a combo of both mobile and console. I have no idea its just what i read on the 3ds posts when they were waiting on the patch.
Back
Top Bottom