Search results for query: *

• Users: CTNC
  • Order by date
  1. CTNC

Game Mechanics Talking to the Zoologist on a Blood Moon should jokingly have a non functional pet option.

If you try to pet her as a human: "What are you doing? Just because I'm part animal doesn't mean I'm not still human." If you try to pet her as a fox: "RAUGH! HANDS OFF!" Not going to lie, I've thought about drawing fan art of her biting the hand of someone who tried to pet her. It'd go...
  2. CTNC

Is that @ChippyGaming 🌳 second from the bottom on the left side? You heard Red. Get back to your...

Is that @ChippyGaming 🌳 second from the bottom on the left side? You heard Red. Get back to your job of making Terraria videos that may or may not contain spoilers from this playthrough! :P
  3. CTNC

Ask a Nerd Anything and I'm not afraid to state my opinion

Do you have any opinions that you know are bad opinions?
  4. CTNC

At least it doesn't turn people into furries. SCP-3312 though... [ISPOILER]

At least it doesn't turn people into furries. SCP-3312 though...
  5. CTNC

If you could own a Terraria staff in real life, what would it be?

If I can't use staffs IRL because of not having Mana, probably the Diamond Staff because they'd all just be fancy walking sticks and I could get a lot of money from selling something made from platinum and diamonds. If I can use them Desert Tiger Staff for the kitty.
  6. CTNC

Ask an evil guide anything!

Why do you love opening doors? Is there something fun or therapeutic about it or do you just do it to be evil?
  7. CTNC

With how many different Pokemon are in the Field Egg Group, that's a better question than it...

With how many different Pokemon are in the Field Egg Group, that's a better question than it should be. (You either know the memes about what happens when a Skitty and Wailord are in the Daycare on Route 34 or you can easily guess.)
  8. CTNC

PRAY FOR THE WISDOM OF THE MOONLORD HIMSELF (my ama)

Good thing I have so many other swords to open your stomach with! >:D
  9. CTNC

PRAY FOR THE WISDOM OF THE MOONLORD HIMSELF (my ama)

Why won't you give the the Meowmere!?
  10. CTNC

Having anxiety issues sucks, but having something to be anxious about is making me feel better...

Having anxiety issues sucks, but having something to be anxious about is making me feel better. It feels good to not feel bad about having anxiety waves for no reason. I feel like there's a really bad lesson there.
  11. CTNC

Switch My gem acorns aren’t growing. Any idea why?

If the Depth Meter says you're underground, you can grow Gem trees. If it says you're above ground, you can grow trees from acorns. If the Depth Meter says Level, you can grow both. For space between trees, 2 or 3 blocks between Gemcorns should work.
  12. CTNC

HandsomeSquirrel's AMA

Thanks! This is such a cute pic! And now I'm going to ruin it by replying to it in your AMA to ask who would win in a fight between a bunny and a squirrel. (I'm both shamefully sorry and sadistically gleeful about ruining it like this. :P) If a Terrarian Squirrel and Terrarian Explosive Bunny...
  13. CTNC

@zenithspeed I think I'm open to thinking this is fantasy if I'm open to thinking it's ghosts. :P

@zenithspeed I think I'm open to thinking this is fantasy if I'm open to thinking it's ghosts. :P
  14. CTNC

The electrician said it's a normal problem and something about losing a neutral, but... double...

The electrician said it's a normal problem and something about losing a neutral, but... double checking, how bad of an omen is a solar eclipse?
  15. CTNC

An electrician came today to see if the lights flickering in my house is fixable or if its...

An electrician came today to see if the lights flickering in my house is fixable or if its haunted by a Confederate farmer who burned to death. (It's not a completely insane out of nowhere theory. It's completely insane, but it's not out of nowhere. My house is built where a wheat field that was...
  16. CTNC

Ask a *eldritch horror noises* anything*!

About the *eldrich noises* in the AMA title, how do you spell that?
  17. CTNC

Ask me and my "Player Wannabe" and Psychotic Pacifist OCs anything

(I’m leaving my OCs out of this one because I’m being serious.) I’ve been having a stupid anxiety feedback loop of feeling too stressed to talk online and feeling guilty about not talking. One thing I hate about my anxiety issues is sometimes I feel like I don’t even have a good reason to feel...
  18. CTNC

Oh, right. Those are really good if you can get them. I don't count Pizza as pie. Why do some people call it pie? 3.1415 It's pretty easy to remember the two extra digits. 3.14 I don't see the need to memorize more digits that that. It's not like I need to learn more math than what's needed...
  19. CTNC

Ask TechionPrime34 Anything!

It's pi day and you've been asking a certain question on other AMAs, so I have to ask this.
  20. CTNC

Does Cheesecake count as pie? It's made with pie crusts. If not, chocolate pie. Leppa Berry Pie. I love Leppa Berries! (If you don't know what fruit Leppa Berries are based off of, read it backwards. Also, Leppa Berries + Recycle = Not having to worry about Power Points, so I abuse that a ton...
Back
Top Bottom