Search results for query: *

• Users: CTNC
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. CTNC

Blocks & Decoration A way to place vines and flower vines

It'd be nice to be able to make vines hinging from Living Leaves like they do on naturally generated ones or have flower vines grow where ever you want. It'd be perfect to let a tool for placing decorative things that hang from ceilings do if one happens to be added in 1.4.5... *wink wink nudge...
  2. CTNC

Portfolio/Multi-Topic A bunch of minor suggestions

This is just a bunch of minor suggestions I have. Hopefully they're easy enough to do that they're worth considering. (Except the first one. That's just to get Red's attention. I'm so sorry if it gets added.) Explosive Boulder! Falls and rolls like normal, but it explodes when it collides...
  3. CTNC

Other World remembers Otherworld Music setting after exiting.

With the Drunk World Seed, you start with Otherworld music and have to talk to the Party Girl every time to change it to the normal music if you like it more. (Or in a non-Drunk Seed, you have to talk to her every time to change it to Otherworld.) It'd be really nice if the game remembered which...
  4. CTNC

NPCs & Enemies Sue for a possible Zoologist name. (Reason: Sue sounds like Zoo)

I said everything I want to in the title. No idea what else to say. This almost doesn't feel like enough of an idea to make a thread for, but at least it's a slightly serious suggestion.
  5. CTNC

NPCs & Enemies NPCs spawn Shimmered in Drunk Seed, Party Seed, or Drunk Party Seed Combo.

This is just a random thought I'm throwing out there. NPCs starting Shimmered would make the Drunk Seed feel weirder or the Party Seed feel more special. It's probably be weird to make a change how NPCs look (at least to start with) after the special seeds being in the game this long, but what...
  6. CTNC

Weapons & Equip Make Vanity Slot Magiluminescence make your eyes glow even if the Magiluminescence isn't visible.

The Magiluminescence makes itself and your eyes glow if it's in a vanity slot, which is pretty awesome. If a Magiluminescence is in a vanity slot but hidden by another vanity slot Accessory like a Pygmy Necklace or Apprentice's Scarf, your eyes won't glow. I'm pretty sure this isn't going to...
  7. CTNC

Items Make the Moon Charm transform you during Solar Eclipses/when there's no sun

The Moon Charm turns you into a Werewolf at Night. The Moon Stone buffs you during the Night too, but it's also active during Solar Eclipses even though it says it's only active at night. It'd be cool if the Moon Charm worked during Solar Eclipses to mirror when the Moon Stone is active. This...
  8. CTNC

Items New 🌳 and/or 🪓

With all the Tree and Axe chaos, there's got to be something done in game about it. If there's not enough time for new items in 1.4.5, the very least that could be done is a damage buff to the Axe of Regrowth.
  9. CTNC

Game Mechanics Make Plantera Bulbs highlighted by Dangersense Potions

I saw something on r/Terraria that made me think of this suggestion. See the things in that screenshot that can kill you? There's a few of them, but the deadliest one isn't highlighted. Why isn't the Plantera Bulb highlighted? It can easily kill anyone that isn't prepared, so good luck with...
  10. CTNC

Items Body Paint and Contact Lens Accessories for dying your skin and eyes with Fancy Dyes

I know Body Paint and and Contact Lens vanity accessories for dying your skin and eyes sound like useless ideas at first because you can already have any skin and eye color, but they'd let you use Fancy Dyes like Reflective or Twilight for metallic or magic looking skin in the same way the...
  11. CTNC

**REPORTED** Possible Error with the Shimmered Zoologist's Hand in one sprite

In the first sprite below the walking animation sprites, the Shimmered Zoologist's front hand has different shading than every other frame she's not walking or sitting in. (The top one in this screenshot) I'm not sure which 1.4.4.X I extracted sprites from, so I said 1.4.4. (If you're...
  12. CTNC

Ask me and my "Player Wannabe" and Psychotic Pacifist OCs anything

Hi. I'm Climmy the Necromancer (or Noob) Cat, or CTNC for short, and I thought making an AMA would be fun. I like doing little things to be different like having a pine tree next to my name for the Tree Axe war, have a habit of tying to be funny, and tend to come up with random ideas out of...
  13. CTNC

Blocks & Decoration Make the Silent Fish try to sing when powered!

This is a really stupid really minor idea about the (former) singing fish you can get from the Angler. I'm not going to say it's a good enough idea to be worth adding. At the very least, it's just a stupid enough idea to be worth saying. Make the Silent Fish flap its mouth and turn at the...
  14. CTNC

Weapons & Equip Pet Backpack Piggy Bank Upgrade after getting Chester

The Minecart Upgrade Kit fixed a problem with the Mechanical Minecart, that you couldn't have your favorite Minecart if you wanted the best one. (Unless your favorite was the Mechanical Minecart.) Chester is the best pet because they're also a Piggy Bank, which makes me have the same problem...
  15. CTNC

Resolved Problems with Biome Pylons not always working in "Don't Dig Up" Seed

I've got a weird problem in my world where you can teleport to and from the Forest and Ocean Pylons under the Aether's Shimmer lake but you can't teleport to them. It says the Pylon isn't in the right biome when you try to teleport to them. I've got a screenshot of where the Pylons are and a...
  16. CTNC

**REPORTED** Flame Walker Boots have White Flames in Vanity Slots even with dye.

The title sums it up. Wearing Flame Walker Boots in a Vanity Slot makes the flames white.
  17. CTNC

Weapons & Equip Echo Dye

It's pretty much what it sounds like. I'm suggesting an invisible dye. Aside for not having body parts, it could also hide Tackle Bags and Gizmo Packs that are stored in vanity slots. (Idea inspired by a glitch that makes your legs invisible if you have Silly Sunflower Bottoms and Frog Leg...
  18. CTNC

Silly Sunflower Bottoms + Frog Leg = Invisible Legs

Pretty much what the thread name says. Having the Silly Sunflower Bottoms and Frog Leg worn (and visible) at the same time makes your legs invisible. If anyone wants to use this glitch for vanity, use it while it lasts. Now that I think about it, why am I reporting this while bugs are being...
  19. CTNC

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Some Small Quality of Life Ideas (Updated June 10)

I'll start with the idea I care about most. Please make it so your first Summon Weapon in your inventory automatically resummon your minions when you respawn like the Finch Staff does and/or let Summoning items be autoswing until you have your Max Minions so you don't have to click a ton of...
  20. CTNC

Hard Mode ores are rare in the Underground Desert

Hardmode Ores don't replace Hardened Sand or Sandstone when you smash Altars, which makes them rare in the desert. I wasn't sure if I should put this in the Suggestions or Bug Reports thread because it feels like an oversight instead of a glitch, especially because ores can replace Hive Blocks...
Back
Top Bottom