Search results for query: *

• Users: Xira
  • Order by date
  1. Xira

[1.3.5.3] Terraria Inventory Editor (ABANDONED)

I'm not sure when Shoot is going to return, or Larxene with the non-updater version; but I've got the latest version (v7) right here: https://mega.nz/#!I3ZiwQpD!lAPxzYwk12WyXOv2NvuDvE_CpZ-uKsKkJjgaw9K9dr0
  2. Xira

tModLoader Banner Checklist

Server loading error:
  3. Xira

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

I think having hearts in corruption and orbs in crimson was implied...?
  4. Xira

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

YESYESYES! Also, hi. I know you from the Mario Kart Wii forums (I'm Segatendo). :p Btw, I noticed in TEdit a feature is "World ID", which if I'm not mistaken is like a seed...? If so, can you add this in.
  5. Xira

Tool [Discontinued] Custom World Generator -- TerraCustom

Sweet! Thanks for this. Can you add an enable/disable for the ocean, please, and possibly the underworld? Secondary thing for ocean, maybe make a way for it to generate somewhere in the middle of the map instead of the sides? That is one thing that has always bothered me about Terraria...
  6. Xira

Biomes & Nature Jungle Saved!

Erm, I've completed many Terraria games (yes hardmode), and I never noticed the evil getting far enough in the jungle to ruin the gameplay for me. You just have to be faster I guess...?
  7. Xira

HERO Terraria Youtuber - Hello my friends.

Hey, I didn't really watch your video on the forum, only like the first 15 seconds, but I did find this forum through it, so thanks for showing me! Also, my first impression when entering the introductions section and seeing this with almost 100 pages I was like "My word! Seriously people?"...
Back
Top Bottom