Search results for query: *

• Users: Corenality
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Corenality

Biomes & Nature [Sprites] Underground Desert Expansion

Even though the underground desert has a plethora of deadly enemies in hardmode, most of them lack any notable drops that make it worth going there. That can be remedied by adding some unique items that can only be farmed in the Underground Desert, and also fill in a few niches that'll help it...
  2. Corenality

Pixel Art Core's Sprites

IMPORTANT: Just to be clear, requests are closed and will remain closed until further notice. Please respect my decision and the decision of other artists to withhold requests. So I figured it was time to actually start showcasing some of my work. I also wanted a place where I could...
  3. Corenality

Blocks & Decoration [Sprites] Themed Mirrors and Barrels

Because we could always use more furniture. Large Mirrors simply serve as decorative furniture. Most of them can be crafted using glass and another material at each respective crafting station, but others like the Dungeon variants need to be looted. The Large Mirror requires a 2x3 space and...
  4. Corenality

Biomes & Nature [Sprites] Making Rain More Interesting

While rain already makes a few notable changes, I feel that it could use a little more to separate it from any normal day. Here's what I propose to help rain become a more lively event.
  5. Corenality

Items Expanding on mobile light sources

Wouldn't it be nice if the bell had more uses in crafting instead of just for the Fairy Bell? Why not use it as a base for crafting several different mobile light sources? Of course rather than having them be reskins of the Fairy or the Wisp, they should be a tad more functional without being...
  6. Corenality

Weapons & Equip Matching Vanity Sets

As the game stands now, there's a lot of standalone vanity items and wings that don't really fit with other vanity sets. While this is hardly an issue for the more creative minds, it'd be nice if these lone items were coupled with a complete set of their own. This would also open up more...
Back
Top Bottom