Search results for query: *

1. lickutung

tModLoader Negadium - Mharadium & Negativity

bring it on
  2. lickutung

Ya.... just going to say it........... the moment we beat moonlord.... we need to prepare our butts a.k.a. we are going to die lol
  3. lickutung

tModLoader Rockos ARPG

You mean you also like the over powered factor of the mod. If so I'm not alone... Yay!
  4. lickutung

tModLoader Rockos ARPG

No level cap need to be a god in my world. I will smite any who defy me.
  5. lickutung

tModLoader Rockos ARPG

He lives :sigh: Trololololol
  6. lickutung

Ill beat Jesus into you (picks up Jesus by his leg and swings him like a bat at you)
  7. lickutung

SO MANY THINGS:eek:
  8. lickutung

I asume that the weapons give same debuff ichor gives enemy that is hit by it. You know the armor decrease by a %, would I be correct.
  9. lickutung

tModLoader NPC Booster

this mod is not meant to be used on its own. use on own at your own risk
  10. lickutung

Its fun to see something that shouldn't happen, happen. such as a boss glitching out or your character spasing out, or just something random, it also can be along the lines of being so powerful its broken(that one is my favorite)
  11. lickutung

tModLoader Rockos ARPG

My tree is maxed so most stuff is broke lol :p
  12. lickutung

tModLoader NPC Booster

posted this on both because I couldn't remember where you wanted bugs posted You may want to look in to some of the yoyos I think this mod might break them, and now when I think about it it may be the attack speed that causes the yoyos to bug out P.S. please don't nerf the exp from harder mobs...
  13. lickutung

tModLoader Rockos ARPG

I'm able to hit much faster swinging every 0.6 sec with mid speed weapons but my game does lag tremendously lol also You may want to look in to some of the yoyos I think this mod might break them, and now when I think about it it may be the attack speed that causes the yoyos to bug out
  14. lickutung

tModLoader Rockos ARPG

Nhoojn that make perfect scene considering I went strait for shields also thanks for the link Shuvi
  15. lickutung

tModLoader Rockos ARPG

I'm using your mod if that tells you anything. I just want the summoner to be viable against every thing, I say this mostly because I had to change how I had my build. Also can you put a link to your thread.
  16. lickutung

tModLoader Rockos ARPG

Summons only do 1 damage. I think they should scale with level so they can be a little more viable.
  17. lickutung

tModLoader Rockos ARPG

Ya. By the way the summon damage perks, are they meant to scale with level/magic or no. I ask because my star dust summons do only 1 damage to the creatures I'm fighting AKA Eye of Cthulhu w/ShuVi's mod. If its meant to its broken if not could you make it a thing plz.
  18. lickutung

tModLoader Rockos ARPG

thanks and I must have missed those posts
  19. lickutung

tModLoader Rockos ARPG

I've skimmed over the thred and not sure if people have had the same problem as me but the "Heartless" skill doesn't work properly damage taken doesn't take from my mana it hits me in my 1 heath point so "fatality" is any one else having this problem and if so do you have a solution
Back
Top Bottom