1. SteelStar7

The Last Post Wins!

happy:)
  2. SteelStar7

Hey friends :) in those days im in a pkmn mood you know :P

Hey friends :) in those days im in a pkmn mood you know :P
  3. SteelStar7

Design The Dungeon

As we aren't in Minecraft but in Terraria bedrock isn't hard to mine with a Picksaw. Floor 205 is a huge launchpad, each tile kills you in different ways (there isn't space between the tiles and above the lauchpad there is lava cobwebs) :confused:
  4. SteelStar7

Design The Dungeon

That's cool, I take some rest. Next floor is 201, a new adventure begin, it is filled with water, you can't breathe.
  5. SteelStar7

Design The Dungeon

I call Einstein to help me out Floor 195 is has two paths, one to hell and the other to paradise...
  6. SteelStar7

Design The Dungeon

I eat all the frozen cheese even if it's quite cold. Floor 189 is made of pointy Lego bricks that want YOUR FEET !! :redspin:
  7. SteelStar7

Upgrade that Thing!

Hmm NOTHING is better. A Music maker in the mind ;)
  8. SteelStar7

Rest In Peace Avicii <3

Rest In Peace Avicii <3
  9. SteelStar7

1.3.6 Preview: Block Swap

Thank you for this improvement it will really be useful for everyone (especially for builders) ! PS : I use the same colors for my cursor ;)
  10. SteelStar7

Upgrade that Thing!

Donald Trump > Tactical nuke ^^ Supreme Calamitas
  11. SteelStar7

Upgrade that Thing!

Bottlehead < Nuclear Reactor (lol) Lego Minifigure
  12. SteelStar7

Looks really cool, i can't help but i will be following the progress, keep it up ;)

Looks really cool, i can't help but i will be following the progress, keep it up ;)
  13. SteelStar7

Hey man, can't help you with your Celestial Divinity mod but what is it about ? just adding...

Hey man, can't help you with your Celestial Divinity mod but what is it about ? just adding bosses ? : )
  14. SteelStar7

The Last Post Wins!

haha sneezingdog480 i see you love your dog, i have one too, a golden retriever :)
  15. SteelStar7

The Last Post Wins!

This thread is useless but funny i think (jetstream i know how you get all your likes) ;)
  16. SteelStar7

Give a nickname to the user above!

Man with an amazing IQ
  17. SteelStar7

Do you think that Terraria is dying?

You know, I prefer having good Terraria updates rather a new game that "look like" Terraria, (even if T:OW would have been a cool game) In my opinion it won't die as it has infinite possibilities of gaming ! And many Mods are developing which helps the game a lot ! I am not leaving this game <3
  18. SteelStar7

heyyy ped <3 on you ;)

heyyy ped <3 on you ;)
  19. SteelStar7

i think i have founded the perfect avatar ^_^

i think i have founded the perfect avatar ^_^
Back
Top Bottom