Search results for query: *

1. S

Steampunk Airship

Another fun thing: there are 25 houses in total (i'm pretty sure...) so just enough to leave out your least favorite NPC! Sorry angler, you can stay on land... Edit: actually, with the added lounge at the back, there are exactly 26, so that jerk gets to come along anyways...
  2. S

Steampunk Airship

Hello again! Back with another build today... This one took a while, if you couldn't tell by the time between my last post. As I mentioned earlier, this is a revisit of one of my favorite 1.3 builds: the jungle airship. While the old one was cool, I felt like I never fully expanded on the idea...
  3. S

Jungle Base and Underground Bunker

Hello again! I just finished a build that compliments my last Jungle Build. Its an outpost/research station on the surface. The tunnel at the top of the last build comes out here: I continued playing with the lighting, so here it is at night: The topaz gemspark is great for that kind of...
  4. S

Builds Jungle Pylon Build

Hello all! Its been a minute since I posted any of my builds, and I just finished a jungle build. This one took a little longer than usual because I spent more time on the environment/lighting of the area, so hopefully it looks good! Here's the whole thing: Its a little spread out, so here...
  5. S

I Need help with finding a bunch of the bosses textures

This is what I use- <link removed by staff>
  6. S

tModLoader Rise of the Colossus

This is really cool! looking forward to seeing even more awesome content
  7. S

The S. S. Pengfish

Yeah you're definitely right. I can't fix it now without sinking the beach, but I'll do that in the future. Thanks for the tip!
  8. S

Builds Sky Wizard Tower

Hello party people, back at it again with another craaaazyyy build. Sky wizard tower build w/ bubble magic Just the tower Biome Bubbles Closeups on the rooms Hope you liked it! Remember to smash that like button and don't forget to subscribe for more wild Terraria builds.
  9. S

The S. S. Pengfish

As always, I'd love to hear yourrr tips/criticisms. Also, pirate-speak only in this thread, mateys!
  10. S

The S. S. Pengfish

Howdy ye scallywags, its me first build back in a while. Hope ye enjoy. (Arrr, it took way too much time sailin' the seven seas to get me hands on that treasure map!)
  11. S

Graveyard Boys

Pillars are ebonstone brick painted gray and ebonstone brick wall painted white with marble pillars painted black. The top is living fire and wrought iron fences. The lantern is a chain lantern from the dungeon. The walls of the build itself are ebonstone brick and palladium column (shamelessly...
  12. S

Graveyard Boys

Criticism is appreciated. I will definitely revisit the graveyard build later, but this is good enough for me now
  13. S

Graveyard Boys

Saturdays are for the boys. But for real tho: Graveyard build Hope you guys like it!
  14. S

An Overlooked Hotel

Oh yeah the ice village was just temporary to get an ice pylon for my arena. I flattened the area for the hotel because it was the perfect spot.
  15. S

An Overlooked Hotel

As always, comments and criticism appreciated! Also, RIP snowy village.... the area change pretty drastically!
  16. S

An Overlooked Hotel

Spent all day building this. Started out as just a tundra tavern, and I think it grew into something...different At night Kind of on a hot streak this week lol. Might finish something tomorrow or Saturday.
  17. S

Desert Sandcastle and Bazaar

Its really nice, the stained glass windows look great! I love building on top of old stuff, there just something about turning a basic house into a mega build.
  18. S

Desert Sandcastle and Bazaar

Thanks so much, and I'd love to see your build!
Back
Top Bottom