Search results for query: *

1. Geraldgalaxy // Galaxite

NPCs & Enemies Sun Lord

An idea for the post-Moon Lord boss Because there is the Moon Lord, why not have the Sun Lord? Considering there is the unspawnable white cultists and the white cultist vanity that is sold by the clothier The Sun Lord will spawn after the Global Burning event, which is spawned by killing the...
  2. Geraldgalaxy // Galaxite

Biomes & Nature Hallowed Counterpart

Came up with this idea because the corruption had a counterpart - the crimson - and i would thought a hallowed counterpart would be cool. That would mean, new items, new monsters, new blocks, new weapons, etc. I personally feel like calling it "The Paradise" but i don't really know what to call...
  3. Geraldgalaxy // Galaxite

Video Crystal Serpent vs All Mechanical Bosses At Once (Expert Mode)

Another one of these videos again, yep, its gonna be a hobby for me making these types of videos, the heartbeat is REAL making this video xD Thanks for watching, it is very appreciated! Also, no, I am not addicted to hallowed weapons, i might do Toxikarp vs Plantera sometime
  4. Geraldgalaxy // Galaxite

Video Crystal Storm vs Expert Mode Golem!

This video might not entertain you as much but, this video is made to show how powerful the crystal storm to be mid-hardmode, and yes, this type of videos on my channel are inspired by the legendary Yrimir Thank you for watching, it is very appreciated
  5. Geraldgalaxy // Galaxite

tModLoader Galaxite Mod

I have made a new mod called "Galaxite Mod". It adds some weapons ranging from post mechanical boss to post moon lord. This mod was created on my spare time, so most of the content arent as great as other mods. Here are a few items : Galaxite Bar The main crafting material for the...
Back
Top Bottom