Search results for query: *

• Users: VR456
  • Order by date
  1. VR456

Is there any point in OOA armor mixing as Summoner?

Just a thought that crossed my mind today, after trying out Tier 2 with Tiki Armor. I personally can't see much reason to do that, considering that OOA's armor offers slots for sentries, not summons, and buffs of full sets are very valuable, especially with the likes of Tiki that also boosts...
  2. VR456

Spawning blood moon enemies on Remix/Zenith seed

Youtube gaslit me into thinking it was only possible in the ocean. Thanks for clarifying that.
  3. VR456

Spawning blood moon enemies on Remix/Zenith seed

I'm currently doing a sort-of challenge run, trying to finish Legendary Zenith seed while sticking solely to summoner gear. I'm currently prepairing for Old One's Army, and after sitting down to asses my situation I realised that I have no idea if blood moon enemies are even spawnable in these...
  4. VR456

Terraria State of the Game - August 2020

I'm fairly certain that people who treat Terraria as a primarily sandbox game, rather than action based/roguelite, wouldn't care about achievements anyway.
  5. VR456

Terraria State of the Game - August 2020

Hrmm... I really wish they added achievements for completing Expert and Master modes, but I guess that'll never happen. If they wanted Master to be just bragging rights, why not add a very flashy icon to shove into everyone's face then? It's the same idea, but more trustworthy. Shouldn't be too...
  6. VR456

Resolved Windowed mode doesn't works, stays fullscreen

Welp, now I feel stupid. Thanks for your help. It's still weird the settings changed with the update in the first place, I haven't touched them since forever. But I guess that doesn't matters.
  7. VR456

Resolved Windowed mode doesn't works, stays fullscreen

Title. When the game is set in actual fullscreen mode (with the setting showing "go Windowed" text), everything works as usual. However, when I try to set it in windowed mode (and the setting shows "go Fullscreen" text), it basically stays in fullscreen. Yet the game doesn't pauses when I change...
  8. VR456

Question about Statue-spawned mobs

Recently, I was working on an adventure map, but then I stumbled across one issue that prevented me from continuing working. Do mobs spawned via statues always move to the right after being created, or it depends on something? I need them to move to the left in some segments, and forcing them to...
  9. VR456

Terraria Fortress 2 Maps and Mercs

I always liked both Terraria and Team Fortress 2, so I wanted to make some of TF2 maps in Terraria. Since there's already 2 versions of 2Fort, I decided to make ctf Turbine and tutorial map Target. Turbine uses Capture the Gem system. When one of the gems is captured, next one becomes...
  10. VR456

Hello, everyone!

I've been playing Terraria since 2012 and finally decided to join this forum :happy: Currently I'm working on 2 maps from TF2 in Terraria: ctf_turbine and cp_dustbowl. Also, I made BLU team Mercs. I hope to submit Turbine map and RED and BLU Mercs in next few days (It'll take some time for me to...
Back
Top Bottom