Search results for query: *

1. MarioRPGGeno

Items Biohazard Potion

I imagine it could be respective of the biome colors, for example a pink-ish red for the crimson, a dark purple for the corruption, and maybe teal for the hallow.
  2. MarioRPGGeno

Items Biohazard Potion

Exactly, this kind of potion would help get rid of recurring contamination, helping players find the block that could be the cause of all their troubles. Sometimes it really is difficult to find the last patch of contamination.
  3. MarioRPGGeno

Items Biohazard Potion

It's usually easy to tell on the surface, but underground it can be difficult to see patches of blocks sometimes. I've missed an entire underground hallow biome that was in the dark on the left side of my screen once while clearing it out underground.
  4. MarioRPGGeno

Items Biohazard Potion

Something that I would consider useful, a potion that highlights blocks that spread the contamination (Corruption, Crimson, and Hallow) It would highlight blocks that spread those biomes similar to the spelunker potion. It could be slightly expensive and have a long duration in return to help in...
  5. MarioRPGGeno

Map-Adventure Tales of the Terrarian

I just realized that the platforms are being "held" up by ropes. Well now I feel stupid xD Thanks so much!
  6. MarioRPGGeno

Map-Adventure Tales of the Terrarian

I've tried everything I can think of, and I have no idea what to do from this point. Can anyone tell me what I need to do?
Back
Top Bottom