1. BinaryConstruct

Tool TEdit - Terraria Map Editor

Need Help? Join our Discord!
  2. BinaryConstruct

0xBC

0xBC
  3. BinaryConstruct

TEdit 4.0.0-beta and up support Journey's End (1.4.x.x) More details: TEdit4 for Terraria 1.4 - BETA 11 · Issue #1182 · TEdit/Terraria-Map-Editor
  4. BinaryConstruct

Please post issues with the Journey's End release on GitHub. This forum is a great location for community support, but if you need a developer to look at a bug GitHub is the place! Thanks!
  5. BinaryConstruct

First, I would like to apologize for anyone who was compromised by malware due to my neglect of the downloads website. I have removed adfly links as I should have years ago, and pledge to not add them, or any other shady advertisers ever again. Second, the releases will continue to be available...
  6. BinaryConstruct

Some of these requests are being worked on or have issues already. FYI, the wiki [https://github.com/TEdit/Terraria-Map-Editor/wiki] now has a better menu for navigating content.
  7. BinaryConstruct

Mono currently doesn't support WPF, so unfortunately the only way is with a windows VM (such as in virtual box) or bootcamp.
  8. BinaryConstruct

Already on the list :) https://github.com/TEdit/Terraria-Map-Editor/issues/454
  9. BinaryConstruct

I'm not a frequent forum user so it took a while to discover this site. Enigmaquip did a great job in getting TEdit working with 1.3.1 so fast. We have also added several major bug fixes and stability improvements. Hopefully the quality of the editor will keep improving, it is good to hear that...
  10. BinaryConstruct

TEdit 4 Released - Supports Terraria 1.4 Journey's End What is TEdit? TEdit is a stand alone, open source map editor for Terraria. It lets you edit maps just like (almost) paint! It also lets you change world settings (time, bosses downed etc), edit chests and change sign, make epic dungeons...
Back
Top Bottom