Search results for query: *

1. Snakebreaker

Good to be back.

Good to be back.
  2. Snakebreaker

Pony's Feelventure

Even though it was time, he was still anxious. His heart beat slow and heavy. Then the moment came. His heart stopped briefly. She stood tall with squared shoulders, her body now full with life and filled with vigor. She had grown. Her burning blue eyes connected with his eyes of ebony. It was...
  3. Snakebreaker

boo

boo
  4. Snakebreaker

Pony's Feelventure

I feel it. I feel it is time for TERRARIA ART REQUEST. I will only do one, make it SPECIAL. EDITED
  5. Snakebreaker

who dis

who dis
  6. Snakebreaker

Pony's Feelventure

Darthmorf "This is it." Probably the last thing I will post here. It has been a great journey. You can still find me on DeviantArt. I rarely draw anything nowadays but hey, who knows?
  7. Snakebreaker

Good. Just wondering if this forum is still alive. Missed the good old days.

Good. Just wondering if this forum is still alive. Missed the good old days.
  8. Snakebreaker

;psst.. want some... avatars?

;psst.. want some... avatars?
  9. Snakebreaker

Hi.

Hi.
  10. Snakebreaker

Pony's Feelventure

Hope its the good kind of crazy. Missed playing Terraria with ya. I'm doing fine so far. uhh you are?... Thanks for asking though. Good to hear. Always wanted to go competitive in a game myself but I have a different calling in life. Hope you go far. That's interesting. Do you do robotics...
  11. Snakebreaker

Pony's Feelventure

It's been a while since I've posted anything. How are things going with you guys? I am eager to get caught up with you guys.
  12. Snakebreaker

CC entry...

CC entry: https://pre00.deviantart.net/51ee/th/pre/i/2017/313/9/d/encyclopedia___caddis_by_juzlikeyu-dbt7wex.jpg
  13. Snakebreaker

Being a productive human being lol

Being a productive human being lol
  14. Snakebreaker

Pony's Feelventure

Encyclopedia - Caddis Yes its me. Inspired by the real life Caddisfly larvae, I thought a similar, fantasized version would fit really well into the Terraria universe. Caddisfly larvae usually use pebbles, but some species prefers vegetations and shells instead. Certainly a very bizarre...
  15. Snakebreaker

So that more stupid mods can give me a warning point? No thanks.

So that more stupid mods can give me a warning point? No thanks.
  16. Snakebreaker

Pony's Feelventure

Sorry for not posting stuff that I promised. I got hit by Relenza and is very sick. As if college isn't screwing my time up enough.
  17. Snakebreaker

Pony's Feelventure

I got a warning for that post guys. I was obviously as guilty as the troll for being a pest. ;-; Anyway, I'm almost done with the Skeleton art and is considering continuing with the Encyclopedia. Also can someone explain Otherworld please?
Back
Top Bottom