Search results for query: *

1. Zerodeconduite

PS4 PS4 Duplication

1st off - I do not live on this forum; i apologize if this has already been stated. We, only recently, noticed items can no longer be duplicated on Ps4 due to an update. Mods are not downloadable for Terraria on Ps4 ... so why not keep this little something for console users? ...
  2. Zerodeconduite

PS4 "The data is corrupted."

This happened to us as well. Deleted corrupt file and the entire world is gone. Knock on wood, this has never happened on our Xbox 360.
  3. Zerodeconduite

tModLoader Recipe Browser

Thank you giving this to us. I updated, deleted old file replaced with download from this thread and none of these newer features are showing up for me, can someone help me please? The mod still works just not with all the search options, resizing, etc.
  4. Zerodeconduite

tModLoader Calamity Mod

What are those swirly things For? Do they have a purpose/use?
  5. Zerodeconduite

tModLoader Skyblock Mod

I've been watching Happy play this, I think it's one of his best. Thank you for creating this, it looks like great fun!
  6. Zerodeconduite

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Thank you!!! I very much appreciate it. :)
  7. Zerodeconduite

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

I installed modloadder, copied vanilla players and worlds files to mod folder. Some worlds are red lettered in load screen and some players are completely missing. I have recopied folders to mod location and rebooted, same issue. Any help, please? Thank you.
  8. Zerodeconduite

Mobile The Path Ahead: Major News Updates for Console & Mobile

King Slime summon - reduce cost, endless quiver & ammo pouch, bottomless water bucket, reduce resource cost for arrows (make materials equal arrow amounts on pc). Those are my old gen last request ... platform planters would save clay costs too :) Yes, the fishing items (sailfish boots, tsunami...
  9. Zerodeconduite

Official Console and Mobile updates ETA

Thank you! I wish I could help by as you can tell, I know nothing of these difficulties :( :/ Is there a way to change the original code so it is easier to port? Given that it has gone to multiple platforms now.
  10. Zerodeconduite

Microsoft is to blame. They must hate Terraria players. They're responsible for the update not happening. The Wizard of Oz. And, just wondering - why does or would Microsoft, primarily and originally a pc company, make porting a game that works fine/great on their OS so difficult to port to...
  11. Zerodeconduite

Console Terraria Console Bugs & Issues Status

These have most likely been reported/noted - Pearlwood walls and Shadewood trees planted from acorns grow sometimes ... incredibly slow :(
  12. Zerodeconduite

Console and Mobile News: Windows Phone Fix Incoming and More!

You're removing the Spectral mob versions? :dryadwink: I have been playing the console version non-stop, esp after the 1.3.1 update. I prefer the old style of many items. If I did the computer to TV with console controller I might play the pc version more often, plus on console I play with my...
  13. Zerodeconduite

Thank you! It's a whole new world ... It is nice that we have the older version of the space and underworld music, that our doors open and close just by moving through them. The tackle bag was an excellent addition to the recent pc update, thank you for that.
  14. Zerodeconduite

I thought this was an interesting read concerning games/gamers/publishers. https://consumerist.com/2015/06/17/how-do-video-game-publishers-continue-to-get-away-with-mistreating-their-customers/
  15. Zerodeconduite

Console Console Update Timing

1.2.4 - pc update May 8th 2014 (that's over 2 years) But hooray! Terraria is now on Wii U.
  16. Zerodeconduite

Console Console Update Timing

I'm grateful for the pc statue resprites and the console Horned God resprite, thanks. We own a Wii U and an Android tablet and a New Nin 3ds, I will never purchase a 505 game, knowingly, for those devices. "Bitten off more than they can chew," comes to mind. And comments concerning update...
Back
Top Bottom