Search results for query: *

1. thekoopaking

PC Pig War (minigame thing)

So i made this... dont know why but i did... no download.. maybe later this minigame has you fight many pigrons at once!.. This minigame also has 3 side modes to it.. all of them are showcased in this video
  2. thekoopaking

PC What did i Just make?!?!

Ok so the best i can explain this is. depending on which switches are flipped in order will come up with a diffrent number code BUT! you dont need the numbers. i had it for help understanding what the heck i just made. i also linked the wires to traps. but you can link it to anything if you...
  3. thekoopaking

PC Item "ducts" (fun contraption)

NOTE! I Only made This For Fun. so This will not be how to build it. i just wanna show it off :p Ok. This idea Came into my Head Hours ago and i decided to try and make it. after a little while of not getting it to work. i Got it working! (its not done) BUT IT WORKS. what i mean by (its not...
  4. thekoopaking

"Everything afk farm"

Dear lord this took me WAY longer than it should have to make :P ( the bait farm part was kinda just a thing i added on so its REALLY not the best ) (i also have never made a bait farm like that.) Anyway. This was a Fun challenge. i tried making everything afk. i (think) i did ok atleast...
  5. thekoopaking

PC Day/night teller. And Afk Statue farm idea

Ok. let me just say this. I have done almost NOTHING With wiring until the 1.3.1 update. I made these and thought i whould post them here to show :) First off the day and night teller It uses the new day and night sensors And The new signs that make text pop up when activated. its really...
Back
Top Bottom