Search results for query: *

1. maximus362

tModLoader Calamity Mod

oh thx guys, i'm actually not on the discord since i'm uneasy with talking english you know... i'm french so my accent is kinda crappy
  2. maximus362

tModLoader Calamity Mod

HI, guys so there is this update which came out 3 hours ago and i would like to know, is there any way we can know what has been updated? like an update log? because i can't find one ^^
  3. maximus362

tModLoader VeinMiner Mod - Mine ores faster!

Oh yes i had not tried that :D I deduced the bug was caused by the terraria overheul mod
  4. maximus362

tModLoader VeinMiner Mod - Mine ores faster!

Is there any way to enable the veine mining permanently? I also get crashes from veine mining :/ edit: btw i just found out that the crashes were caused by a conflict with the terraria overhaul mod, just disabled it and it goes fine
  5. maximus362

tAPI [Discontinued] tAPI - A Mod To Make Mods

Thx, i noticed there seems to be more mods for tmodloader so i choosed this one
  6. maximus362

so long i didn't visit the forum, is there another project like tAPI? or another app wich allows tu run several mods at once?
  7. maximus362

you are a genius men... even more when you like some threads :DDD

you are a genius men... even more when you like some threads :DDD
  8. maximus362

tAPI Mod Suggestion: Recipe Book

i find your idea very interesting... now let's see if one of the lovely moders we have will do something hahaha :passionate::passionate:
  9. maximus362

tAPI Dynamic Difficulty

Hi arkhalis! do you think your future r12 version will be compatible with the amazings shockah's mods? it will improve a bit the rpg style i want to play with during i'm playing terraria :):happy:
  10. maximus362

tAPI Shockah's tweak mods

Hi shockah! do you know if your mods are compatible with a system of leveled terraria? i think your mods are great and they really improves the game experience they also add a bit of rpg style with the suffixes i love them so much man!!!! :redspin::redspin::redspin:
  11. maximus362

tAPI Grox The Great's Mods o' Magic

is that not lyn from fire emblem???? like a resprited version :D
  12. maximus362

Well i think i would restart my item from the begining, thx for your help by the way i'll maybee need you again :p have a nice day
  13. maximus362

well this is working now thx EDIT: the thing who's working is just the uploading of the tAPI guys i still lost with tAPI and i want to start making mod with a solid base so pls continue to help me
  14. maximus362

salut

salut
  15. maximus362

it looks like i simply can't upload this... a error appear on the screen when i try: The following error occurred The uploaded file does not have an allowed extension. mon premier mod.tapi
  16. maximus362

i renamed the png file but idk where i can find the .tAPI i just know how to find the compressed one btw i go to eat 14:12 i'm back :)
  17. maximus362

i don't really hunderstand there is no files with é in my files :/
  18. maximus362

still crashing i don't know what is going wrong i removed all the "é" and the "texture" : "item/marteauEnBeton" i post the code again so you can see how it is at this point { "displayName": "marteau en beton", "size": [32, 32], "maxStack": 99, "value": [0, 5, 0, 0]...
  19. maximus362

thx for your rapid answer :D but still crashing and i forgot to mention that when i did this on r10 the game wasn't crashing but the item wasn't craftable and when i did it on r11 the game just crash
  20. maximus362

Hi everybody i post here to know if you could help me because i did some codes for a item and when i run a world with the mod tAPI just crash and i would like to know what is going wrong (i watched a video to do it and it is my first item :/ so i'm a litle frustrated) { "displayName"...
Back
Top Bottom