Search results for query: *

• Users: Freedbot
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Freedbot

Items Red wants Inventory Management?

The only thing I can think of for actual inventory management is the modded minecraft method... pipes. There's pumps in the game, what about an item pump that does the same as "quick stack to nearby chests", but extracts from the storage they're attached to... like a connected void vault...
  2. Freedbot

Game Mechanics The Skyblock Seed. Mapmaker's Thoughts.

I was suggested to comment on Red's profile posts involving the Skyblock suggestion. Consider this a "tweetlonger" I guess. I'm one of the more active Skyblock map makers. I've corroborated with a few of the other authors as well. We've all tried making suggestions for little tweaks in the...
  3. Freedbot

Working as Designed Update: Thank you so much Leinfors. (Hotfix 1.4.4.4 Broke Shimmer Skyblock)

Update 1.4.4.6: I'm only just starting to look at and test out the spawn and biome behavior changes to see what's what, but this hotfix is a MASSIVE olive branch for skyblocks and map makers in general. All these little tweaks may not seem like they affect much, but it's actually a big deal...
  4. Freedbot

Map-Survival Shimmering Skies (1.4.4 Skyblock)

I present what I believe to be the first proper map for Terraria 1.4.4, a minimal skyblock map based on the Shimmer transmutation mechanic as well as the new special seeds. https://www.curseforge.com/terraria/maps/shimmering-skies https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2870893457
  5. Freedbot

Brutal Skyblock

Looks a bit off? Yup, it's paint. Lies. Just dirt, cobble, a chest, and Frank. Sorry for posting 2 maps at once, but I shamefully realized I never actually posted this map on the forum. I'm still really proud of this one. So what makes Brutal Skyblock different and better than the other...
  6. Freedbot

Map-Puzzle Bare Minimum (Maybe Don't Play This Skyblock)

My answer to the question "what do you need at minimum to beat Terraria?". More for academic example than actual gameplay... because it would be miserable to finish. Pictured is everything you get. Master difficulty. More details on the Steam Workshop page. Questions? Disagreements? AMA. EDIT...
  7. Freedbot

Multiplayer Discrepancy When Spawning Cultists

In single player, the Cultists will not spawn if a solid block obscures center of where the Mysterious Tablet that they worship would spawn. In multiplayer, they spawn regardless. This doesn't matter for normal gameplay, but it's a nit-pick for designers and map makers. I'd prefer the check...
  8. Freedbot

Guide Hardmode Detector Circuit

No fancy gif or notation for this one. It's as simple as it gets. I suggest using TEdit for this one, but the teleporter floating trick may work as well. I haven't tested. How it works: Before hardmode, only some basic grass blocks and vegetation can spread corruption to other similar...
  9. Freedbot

"Cheat Resistant" Player Choice Menu and Item Dropper used in my map.

Alright, where do I start? It should be obvious this isn't meant to be a tutorial. This is overly crowded and convoluted to the point where it will probably trigger the wiring experts here. That's just how I always end up making my wiring. This is just a practical example of wiring used in a...
  10. Freedbot

Boss Despawning Inconsistancies/Queen Bee Slaughterfest

1.4.0.2, Server on Linux, Players on Win 10 I can't speak for changes in ALL bosses in the current version and I don't what has changed or them, but I'll include them anyway while reporting this bug. If nothing else, the queen bee needs fixing for sure. Historically, she's always been...
  11. Freedbot

**REPORTED** Player Control and Lag Issue Note

So I know these issues are already known, but I had them and want to point out what I did to "fix" them for my specific case. I run a private linux server box for playing with friends. Upon setting it up everything worked for everyone but me, though a couple people had slight lag. I had major...
Back
Top Bottom