Search results for query: *

1. Tim Hjersted

Terraria State of the Game - December 2023

Thank you! Appreciate it.
  2. Tim Hjersted

Terraria State of the Game - December 2023

How are players getting the huge zoomed out screenshots of their Terraria creations in game?
  3. Tim Hjersted

tModLoader Dark Souls Adventure Mod: The Story of Red Cloud

Just popping in to update the main page and share the sweet trailer GitGudWO made for the mod a little while ago: Also gotta give a shout-out to BaumProductions who legit made some narrated cinematic moments out of the mod at several junctures in their multi-part series. Pretty awesome...
  4. Tim Hjersted

Progress on The Story of Red Cloud revamp continues with updates every couple months. The only...

Progress on The Story of Red Cloud revamp continues with updates every couple months. The only bit left to revamp is several bosses in the the post-Attraidies DLC. If anyone is interested in creating an adventure map to use with TSORC's Dark Souls mod, feel free to and let us know! It'd be...
  5. Tim Hjersted

And... we're officially live on the Steam Workshop page! Steam Workshop::The Story of Red Cloud Revamped This also means TSORC is now playable on TModLoader 1.4. Woot woot!
  6. Tim Hjersted

The Story of Red Cloud is a massive 20-40+ hour Dark Souls-inspired adventure built inside the world of Terraria using a custom world, mod and companion soundtrack. In development over 7 years, your 1-4 player journey will span 18 dungeons spread across an expansive, hand-crafted open world...
  7. Tim Hjersted

Progress on The Story of Red Cloud continues! Join our discord to help us beta test: Join the...

Progress on The Story of Red Cloud continues! Join our discord to help us beta test: Join the Story of Red Cloud Revamped Discord Server!
  8. Tim Hjersted

Map-Adventure The Story of Red Cloud... Revamped! WiP

I'm not sure if folks that replied here years ago will see this, but the revival project for The Story of Red Cloud has made a huge amount of progress in 2021. We have several coders that have totally ported the old mod to TModLoader, and the original map creator (me) has done a huge overhaul to...
  9. Tim Hjersted

-new/altered paths, shortcuts, and tweaks to several existing dungeons -item rebalancing in...

-new/altered paths, shortcuts, and tweaks to several existing dungeons -item rebalancing in almost all chests -added 1.2-1.3 vanilla bosses -companion music soundtrack updated with 19 new songs
  10. Tim Hjersted

Progress on The Story of Red Cloud update is coming along nicely! Update highlights: -4 new...

Progress on The Story of Red Cloud update is coming along nicely! Update highlights: -4 new optional end-game dungeons -major tile, wall and sprite updates across the entire map utilizing 1.3 assets -almost all new weapons, armor, potions and accessories from vanilla 1.2-1.3 added -multiple new...
  11. Tim Hjersted

tModLoader Vibrant Reverie (formerly W1K's Mod Redux)

That's a very enticing tease. Now I want to see more. Reminds me of the serpent from dark souls because of course it does. :P
  12. Tim Hjersted

Like Discord? Would you know by chance?

Like Discord? Would you know by chance?
  13. Tim Hjersted

If possible, the idea is to use your sprites for some new DS-themed bosses and enemies. Here's...

If possible, the idea is to use your sprites for some new DS-themed bosses and enemies. Here's the wiki for the mod/map/adventure: https://the-story-of-red-cloud.fandom.com/wiki/Welcome! Thanks! - Tim H
  14. Tim Hjersted

Hey Articulo, you've made some amazing sprites. I see you've been busy with life lately so I...

Hey Articulo, you've made some amazing sprites. I see you've been busy with life lately so I dunno if you'll see this, but I wanted to request your permission to use some of your DS sprites for the Dark Souls mod that I'm working on with some others. It's a community mod that has contributions...
  15. Tim Hjersted

The Story of Red Cloud | Dark Souls Mod - tConfig Edition

I spent some time updating the wiki recently: https://the-story-of-red-cloud.fandom.com/wiki/Welcome! Of note is a list of all the Let's Plays I could find online (shared below). Let me know if I missed any! Work continues on the mod port and my update to the map. Fun fact: since I lost about...
  16. Tim Hjersted

I'm currently working on a pretty huge update to The Story of Red Cloud adventure map! (ETA fall...

I'm currently working on a pretty huge update to The Story of Red Cloud adventure map! (ETA fall 2021, when the mod is ready for beta testing). Join our discord server if you want to say hello or help with map testing or mod porting. Cheers! Join the Story of Red Cloud Revamped Discord Server!
  17. Tim Hjersted

The Story of Red Cloud | Dark Souls Mod - tConfig Edition

Thanks for sharing! I've also updated the official file download with new installation instructions and rebuilt the mods for the latest tConfig. Confirmed tested and working. Folks that would like to play it can download it here: https://www.curseforge.com/terraria/maps/story-red-cloud Also...
  18. Tim Hjersted

tModLoader Boss Music Mod Help

Try this (with the mod name changed): using System.Diagnostics; using System.Reflection; using System.Runtime.CompilerServices; using Terraria; using Terraria.ModLoader; namespace RedCloudMusic { public class RedCloudMusic : Mod { public static RedCloudMusic instance...
  19. Tim Hjersted

Folks, The Story of Red Cloud is getting ported to Tmodloader after all these years, thanks to a...

Folks, The Story of Red Cloud is getting ported to Tmodloader after all these years, thanks to a couple awesome coders that joined our discord server a few months ago. :D A beta will be released soon.
  20. Tim Hjersted

Hey W1k, do you think you could help us convert the dark souls mod to tmodloader? Join the Story...

Hey W1k, do you think you could help us convert the dark souls mod to tmodloader? Join the Story of Red Cloud Active Revival Discord Server!
Back
Top Bottom