Search results for query: *

1. T

tModLoader Antiaris

im so excited about the new boss :)
  2. T

tModLoader Antiaris

Zadum i just want to let you know that this mod is amazing. It has unique features and the sprites are amazing but i just have one question. What are you thinking of adding to hardmode in the next update? -New sprites? -Another boss? -New Ore? -New Town NPC? or are you just adding a few weps...
  3. T

tModLoader Antiaris

zadum, you obviously know how to get the emerald net and emerald rod. Is there anyway you can make it easier to get? The emerald gel set is an early on set and sometimes I'd start the slime quest but it was almost nighttime. Could you possibly make the adventurer sell the emerald rod/net at a...
  4. T

tModLoader Antiaris

well I did come up with the weapon drops and the expert drop but i cant sprite so unless you can teach me how to sprite idk waht u want from me besides its just an idea they're not gonna add it in anyways unless the devs like it and the credit thing, that's not gonna happen i know that it was...
  5. T

tModLoader Antiaris

zadum, i want to let you know that i think this mod is the best mod I've seen. original content, good armor, well sprited enemies and armor sets, and most of all, a new type of weapon and a new boss! but i think a good idea would to add a boss I've thought of as a pre-EoC boss with good loot...
  6. T

tModLoader Antiaris

zadum, i have a problem. you know the emerald net and emerald rod? how exactly do you get them? Also, i like how this mod doesn't put focus on quantity. I remember playing the tremor mod again and seeing all this new content. It was just too much for me. Also the quality of this mod is great...
Back
Top Bottom