Search results for query: *

1. Jacques Remy

Mobile I'm gonna need glasses really soon

Personally I think that most of the new controls were designed to operate based on the PC cursor, but on mobile we do not have that tool and using the right joystick to emulate it is more complicate than just tap anywhere on the screen.
  2. Jacques Remy

Mobile I'm gonna need glasses really soon

So, I think that I'm PC it's fine to have a transparent menu but in small screens it's a nightmare, and if you add some dark colors to be texts i.e. the modifiers for the items you should recommend to play with a magnifier glass, I'm playing on a 8' tablet and it doesn't make any difference...
  3. Jacques Remy

Mobile The Supreme Arena [Pumpking Moon Final Wave Record 12:00]

I've already built something like that but with the pirate cannon arena you can't reach the final wave quickly, that's why I made this design, here's the pirate cannon arena video:
  4. Jacques Remy

Mobile Expanded Save Slots & Backup Function is Here for iOS and Google Play!

I had no internet connection and I was able to load my old character & world, maybe there's an issue related to the play games app (achievements & all that stuff) a few updates ago my friends disappeared from the local boards... Idk...
  5. Jacques Remy

A few images... Old character & world possibly corrupted Missing textures Naked character...
  6. Jacques Remy

That's a good idea, I'm going to prepare it.
  7. Jacques Remy

Dude you're messing with the phone itself, Idk if it's a good idea... Yep, it seems to be a slot bug, it happens with many tools & weapons
  8. Jacques Remy

I'd love to have flower boots, martian invasions, moon lord & all that cool stuff but I prefer to have less bugs... 1.3 maybe for Xmas or next year.
  9. Jacques Remy

It only happens if the character has a good amount of unlocked recipes, I made a review in Spanish tho, and you can see the bug in the minute 4:15 the first time I'm using my end game character, I open the menu, the game freezes, load some recipes then I try to use other tabs, the game freezes...
  10. Jacques Remy

YW... I don't use to play the PC game so often so idk all the new weapons... Anyways I agree, the horseman's blade should have the record with all the pumpkins flying around the field.
  11. Jacques Remy

The record for skeletron prime is a few seconds and it's on mobile using the tsunami here the video:
  12. Jacques Remy

Just wait, there should be a urgent bug fix update for this one maybe a week I hope...
  13. Jacques Remy

It's not so risky if you know what you're doing... And if you have an old device you don't have much to lose, the game can be modded, if anything goes wrong just uninstall it and install it from the store the only thing that could be screwed is the character or world files...
  14. Jacques Remy

Post an insane lie about the user above you.

Wishes to know how do the stink potion taste like
  15. Jacques Remy

Bugs You need to double tap to open a character/world When you spawn sometimes you destroy the blocks around the spawning point If you're using an endgame character (tons of recipes) the game freezes or crashes as soon as you open the crafting menu, sometimes freezes, load some recipes then it...
  16. Jacques Remy

That's interesting I'll be waiting to see how you did achieve that.
  17. Jacques Remy

Console and Mobile News: Windows Phone Fix Incoming and More!

1.2.3-4 content update More slots Better controls (buttons! No more sticks=.=) No more crashing Yaaaayyyyy!!! :hoppinjack::hoppinjack::hoppinjack::hoppinjack:
Back
Top Bottom