Search results for query: *

• Users: Tovlyn
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Tovlyn

Game Mechanics [Tobbvald's Tinkering] Early Hardmode Progression (The Missing Thread)

Introduction Greetings once more! This thread marks the final previously existing thread, one that I have been neglecting for a long time due to my dissatisfaction with the previous version on TO. But now I finally feel ready to make a new attempt with it. The concept in theory is simple, I...
  2. Tovlyn

Resolved Random Logouts

Hello there, simple as it sounds. TCF just randomly decides that I'm not logged in. It happens spontaneously for any amount of time. During this time I can neither browse alerts nor make threads or like comments. Anything requiring an update to the page I'm currently visiting, any of these...
  3. Tovlyn

[Tobbvald's Artening] Pixels And Paint

Greetings and Salutations, and welcome to my humble artsy abode! This is the place where I host non-Tobbvald's Tinkering material! Be it actual artworks or sprites I just feel like doing. This thread will be dedicated to my sprites and art, both of which I've accumulated quite a lot now! Because...
  4. Tovlyn

Game Mechanics [Tobbvald's Tinkering] The Three Different Playthroughs (Ria)

Introduction This is it guys. Since the making of Contagion I've had this particular idea in mind, different back then than now. This one will really be more of a read than most of the others, due to the fact that this thread is the final part of Tobbvald's Tinkering. It is meant as a...
  5. Tovlyn

Biomes & Nature [Tobbvald's Tinkering] The Covert (Anti-Contagion)

Introduction Greetings. This will most likely be the second to last new part of Tobbvald's Tinkering. Originally when I planned this whole thing I thought of Hallow as purely a "light" evil, something different from the now other 3 evils, no need for alts. Zoomo with the Cyber changed this...
  6. Tovlyn

Hosting a dedicated server on Linux? -Or name a good VPN service that is not Hamachi?

Greetings. I tried looking around and found nothing so I thought I might as well ask the question here myself. Since hamachi went money-ballistic me and my friends have faced limited options when trying to play together. I happen to have in my possession a really powerful dedicated server...
  7. Tovlyn

Biomes & Nature [Tobbvald's Tinkering] Necronomitron and The Dungeon

Introduction Hello one and all. With this part of Tobbvald's Tinkering we are reaching full circle. The observation that started it all was when i noticed the various color-schemes hinting of a currently unseen evil, a green-themed menace I call The Contagion (earlier known as The Corrosion)...
  8. Tovlyn

Game Mechanics [Tobbvald's Tinkering] Difficulty Options

Introduction This could be either the simplest or the most complex part as of yet, depending on what you want it to be. The idea of customzied difficulty is something I have questioned the lack of since I began playing, at one time because I found it too hard, and now I wish for it for the...
  9. Tovlyn

Biomes & Nature [Tobbvald's Tinkering] A Revamp Of The 3 Alternate Evils

Introduction When I first made the Contagion I had no idea that the debate surrounding the alternative evils was such a pressing matter, but now I do, and I think I have some interesting ideas to add to the mix. Unlike some previous tries made by others, I actually entertain the thought of the...
  10. Tovlyn

Weapons & Equip [Tobbvald's Tinkering] Sword Rebalancing (Bloodbath and more)

Introduction Something that struck me as fairly odd even early on with this new glorious update of 1.2 was that the "Enhanced" evil weapon, The Night's edge, remained unaltered when crafted with The BloodButcherer rather than the Light's bane, even though neither aesthetic approach and design...
  11. Tovlyn

Biomes & Nature [Tobbvald's Tinkering] The Contagion (f.k.a. Corrosion)

Introduction Greetings. This is an idea that came to me a long time ago, after gaining a lot of attention back on TO it's now time to repost it here. Upon visiting the pink dungeon and seeing all the eye-ornaments an idea struck me, that it bore a striking symbolic resemblance to the...
  12. Tovlyn

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Tobbvald's Tinkering

Introduction Greetings. This is the home of Tobbvald's Tinkering, a conceptual and (hopefully) inspiring project for the developers of Terraria. The goal with each issue is to offer ideas on how to improve an element of the game, usually by tying together previously existing concepts and...
  13. Tovlyn

'Tis I, Tobbvald!

Greetings one and all. I am here to introduce myself once more. I am an individual of various interests, like for instance making music on my soundcloud of similar name, or spriting/drawing. but what I think most people came to know me for back on TO was my activities in the suggestion-section...
Back
Top Bottom