Search results for query: *

1. idkwhoiam129

A small competition!

Eh here's something, its rather large but hey you can zoom in and stuff :) Also here's the world download http://www.mediafire.com/file/a1tb9t9kcumu2la/quadtests.wld
  2. idkwhoiam129

PC 16 Bit ALU

I like this! It has a bit more functionality than my own. And the horizontal design is interesting. I decided to go vertically instead of horizontally for my 16 bit ALU. This one only has 7 functions though: AND, NAND, OR, NOR, XOR, XNOR, ADD. Bit shifting and incrementing does not sound...
  3. idkwhoiam129

Go Home Buddy, I Hardwire 7-Segment Displays Alone

This is the vertical design I mainly use, so I can align them next to each other horizontally. If I want to stack them vertically I use the horizontal design, which you can see if you skip to 2:20.
  4. idkwhoiam129

PC Compact Hard Drive

shows what i know :P I don't know too too much about the inner workings of hardware. I'd like to though. Lately I've been busy learning software development. Similar, to an extent, but nothing like that. No idea how you got the compact RAM or hard drive to work but its really cool.
  5. idkwhoiam129

PC Sorting Algorithm in Terraria

oh awesome! Now I challenge you to do a recursive merge sort haha! :P
  6. idkwhoiam129

PC Compact Hard Drive

That is... very compact compared to the one posted in "lets make some hard drives". I wish I had time to learn how this works but college is killing me and I doubt I'd have time. This sort of hard drive you're doing I'm not familiar with haha. I am familiar with this sort: But I'm not...
  7. idkwhoiam129

PC Nim in Terraria

I remember seeing a video on youtube that explained a strategy to always beat this game. Apparently this game was on that one tv show where people travel the world in teams and compete against each other for a chance to win money, but they used red flags. This is a very cool interpretation!
  8. idkwhoiam129

Question Forum Question Thread V2.0 (1.3.1 Edition!)

You can check out what @Niranufoti recommended, or you could check out this youtube playlist that goes a bit more in to detail later on. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL979fiFVzLI5xCr_vrggXMhhejuoaM3HP And if you ever have questions on how to do something or how something works you can...
  9. idkwhoiam129

PC Simplifying the full adder module...

How in the world does this work? Does it really function as a full adder? If this really works I'm very impressed that you got it down to a single gate.
  10. idkwhoiam129

PC 6-bit Binary to Decimal Conversion - Using only Logic Gates!

It's easy to do an 8 bit binary to decimal with 256 AND gates, but the hard part is doing to BCD for displays :P It's a fun challenge though!
  11. idkwhoiam129

PC 6-bit Binary to Decimal Conversion - Using only Logic Gates!

Now try to do an 8 bit binary to BCD through the double dabble algorithm :P
  12. idkwhoiam129

6 × 6 (General Purpose) Pixel Box Display

This looks really neat, can you make a video about it?
  13. idkwhoiam129

Showcase [Showcase] Bad Apple!!

That mustve taken forever to program each and every frame! I'm impressed!
  14. idkwhoiam129

PC 4 Bit Addition Module

good work doing this on your own! Here's a tile-able module I built a couple weeks back
  15. idkwhoiam129

Binary display with the pixel box item.

oh is that so?? I'll have to test that! I've been looking forever for a block that contrasts well on the map!
  16. idkwhoiam129

Binary display with the pixel box item.

The on and off states of pixel boxes have absolutely no contrast on the minimap. They are the exact same shade of white
  17. idkwhoiam129

PC [Project] BCD to binary decoder!

These are very common in things such as binary to decimal, or needing a specific combination or binary number.
  18. idkwhoiam129

PC [Project] BCD to binary decoder!

Ahh this is nice! It would be so cool if you could then make a decimal to bcd converter, then you could have a sort of... decimal input system for things such as calculators.
  19. idkwhoiam129

Showcase [Showcase] Space Invaders in Terraria

Thank you! I'm glad you like it! Wiring can be fun making stuff :)
Back
Top Bottom