Search results for query: *

1. MikeTheGreat

Official Calling All Terrarians: TCF needs you!

I really want to, but I also realize that there are probably other people a lot more qualified than I am, maybe one of these days
  2. MikeTheGreat

Console Do console players recieve the 1.3 update later when the PC comes out?

I saw this thread, looked at it, and replied on instinct, never looked at the date. Also, imagine Terraria 1.0 as any game you want, and imagine everything else past 1.0 as free DLC. The goal of the console version of Terraria was to get it ported. They could have stopped, and their objective...
  3. MikeTheGreat

Console Do console players recieve the 1.3 update later when the PC comes out?

The full experience is Terraria 1.0 the devs didn't have to do anything beyond that.
  4. MikeTheGreat

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

I couldn't catch captain tunabeard at the ocean, even though I use a Fisher of souls and tree nymph butterflies
  5. MikeTheGreat

3DS Frost Moon & More Coming Soon to Terraria on 3DS!!!

OMFG finally after two days of farming I finally got the f*cking North Pole XD it was worth it
  6. MikeTheGreat

Lol I look like budget Yomeil from Ghost Trick: Phantom DetectiveEDIT: wow I'm surprised someone here has played that game XD
  7. MikeTheGreat

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Neither am I (War flashbacks about the TP Snowpeak Ruins boss)
  8. MikeTheGreat

I'm loving this update its amazing
  9. MikeTheGreat

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Well we all goofed XD I just looked up 0900 PT and it said 9:00 PM
  10. MikeTheGreat

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

I'm not the only one XD I stayed up all night
  11. MikeTheGreat

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Speaking of the Flairon, if you get two of them(I got like ten XD) then if you cycle between them really fast you can get more bubbles out I did that and I killed the golem without moving as a melee dude XD Now if only beetle husks
  12. MikeTheGreat

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Oh you have a bubble gun? Just get the spectre armor Trust me Bubble Gun + Magic Cuffs + Spectre Armor set bonus= King of Terraria
  13. MikeTheGreat

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

You have all the Pumpkin Moon loot, and the Ocram armor of your cistern class, along with: Bubble Gun and spectre armor (if you are a mage), the Flairon(if you are a melee user), and the Tactical Shotgun (Ranger)
  14. MikeTheGreat

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

I'd they didn't underestimate it?
  15. MikeTheGreat

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

XD true. Anyway, how long do you think it will take?
  16. MikeTheGreat

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Random unrelated question: once the update releases, how long do you think it will take for someone get all the frost moon drops, not taking into account the amount of time needed to craft enough naughty presents?
  17. MikeTheGreat

BE AWESOME

BE AWESOME
  18. MikeTheGreat

Don't be sad

Don't be sad
  19. MikeTheGreat

Maybe it could have a bigger reach, and fire beams

Maybe it could have a bigger reach, and fire beams
Back
Top Bottom