Search results for query: *

1. Demon God Ivuul

Wavebank Sole Terrarian's Wavebanks

So i am wondering since the status is still open for updating wavebanks, but whenever you return working on these, if you do now that it is post 1.4, would i be able to request one final update to the wavebank? like i've said in the past, i'm willing to wait as long as needed i'm in 0 rush, and...
  2. Demon God Ivuul

The Land of the Dead (Text Adventure)

That would have resulted in Judas doing a crusade onto you.
  3. Demon God Ivuul

As for the so little time thing, i guess you could say i just have too much going on, i have to balance work, a social life, my own fun activities AND try to squeeze the forum game in somewhere as well.. it just wasn't going to happen, and now with holidays coming up, it was even less likely to...
  4. Demon God Ivuul

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VHowhtfqK0MNhGEZ1t9ETHrh8pg7I7QECXG6HCoSxcY/edit Most of the important things are on this document, enjoy.
  5. Demon God Ivuul

Alright, i'm done sitting around keeping people waiting, i'm sorry, but i cannot do this anymore, and i'm sure people are sick of me saying this. The land of the Dead, is dead... for so many reasons. most of which i've already mentioned before, but a quick highlight real: General unmotivation...
  6. Demon God Ivuul

~~~~Radio~~~~ Now Playing: Uranium Fever - Elton Britt ~~~~The Undying Vandal Named The Ultimate Chimera (@Mr. Fury the Bootleg)~~~~ HP: 906/1,000 LVL: 666 Current Location: ???: Paranoia Plains: Fading Town [FEVERISH] Ultimate Chimera: 906/1,000 VS Doormat: 70/70 The Chimera pretty...
  7. Demon God Ivuul

Update: I hate to keep delaying updates, but creative block + a busy schedule proceeds to keep trying to suck at my soul, so unfortunately, i'm not sure when i can update, all i can say is that i can update whenever i can. i am sorry for all the delays.
  8. Demon God Ivuul

due to schedule issues, i will try to get an update out sometime during the weekend.
  9. Demon God Ivuul

~~~~Radio~~~~ Now Playing: Chuck Berry - Johnny B. Goode ~~~~The Undying Vandal Named The Ultimate Chimera (@Mr. Fury the Bootleg)~~~~ HP: 906/1,000 LVL: 666 Current Location: ???: Paranoia Plains: Fading Town [FEVERISH] NEW TITLE ACQUIRED! CHECK OUT YOUR NAME FELLA! The shade that is...
  10. Demon God Ivuul

Update is almost done, i'll try to get it out later today or tomorrow.
  11. Demon God Ivuul

Announcement time before we start, i've decided to spare everyone the time, and me the pain because it keeps giving me plenty of troubles, by deciding to stop using colored text every update, colored text may reappear again though at a future time. The radio and certain characters will probably...
  12. Demon God Ivuul

Update is almost done, but i am struggling to keep my eyes open at this point, i am going to finish it and publish it when i awaken, so stay tuned! We are ALMOST back onto a schedule kind of!
  13. Demon God Ivuul

Update should be out later on today, i've got a bunch of stuff to do before i can work on the update, including figuring out how to figure out a certain plotproblem for this update... EDIT: Alright, i am already feeling tired, if it doesn't come out later today, it will very much come out...
  14. Demon God Ivuul

It was going to be back on Wednesday but it's changed to mostlikely Sunday, there will probably never be updates on Fridays and Saturdays due to them being my work days.
  15. Demon God Ivuul

I'm sorry to make you worry, i'll make a major post about things very soon, i've been usually keeping the discord updated with the current situation, i haven't had too much time to send an update on my health on here, but it really does make me pretty happy to know that my players, even the ones...
  16. Demon God Ivuul

"Where is the weekly update at? BURN THIS MAN FOR FAILING TO UPDATE!" I dunno why i waited this long to make a post here on the forums as well, but the reason there wasn't an update this week is... well... for those who aren't in the official discord, i'll just say personal and mental health...
  17. Demon God Ivuul

~~~~Radio~~~~ Now Playing: Fandroid - 2 spooky 4 U ~~~~The Undying Ultimate Chimera (@Mr. Fury the Bootleg)~~~~ HP: 906/1,000 LVL: 666 Current Location: ???: Paranoia Plains: Fading Town [FEVERISH] The UC Inspects the statue, the inscription on the base says: “Long may the mighty...
  18. Demon God Ivuul

~~~~Radio~~~~ Now Playing: Some random bard - Tale of the Nuckelavee ~~~~The Undying Ultimate Chimera (@Mr. Fury the Bootleg)~~~~ HP: 906/1,000 LVL: 666 Current Location: ???: Paranoia Plains: Fading Town [FEVERISH] As the Chimera says his goodbyes to shaq, he leaves towards the Fading...
  19. Demon God Ivuul

~~~~Radio~~~~ Now Playing: King Gizzard & the Lizard Wizard - Altered Beast I ~~~~The Undying Ultimate Chimera (@Mr. Fury the Bootleg)~~~~ HP: 906/1,000 LVL: 666 Current Location: ???: Paranoia Plains [FEVERISH] You approach Shaq Koopa, an Aura of Slam Dunkening is nearby. You can hear...
  20. Demon God Ivuul

If that's all you want to do for your first turn, you can, but remember, you can do simple actions like opening presents, and progressing actions like going in a direction, or using doors in the same turn.
Back
Top Bottom